• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

new Remington r 51

mobiushky

I'm going to do what ever I want to, right now that is make fun of you!

That's fine. Still labels you as not really knowing what you're talking about. Sort of also proves a childish mentality. So, I'll keep this post in mind when you post more nonsense under the guise of knowing what you're talking about. And I'm not sure it really helps your "creds". But like I said your bully tactics don't affect me. It's just nice to show the forum your true nature.

Last edited:

OC for ME

Pretty gun.....but, can it fight?

It would be nice if they made a P90 mini. My P90is butt ugly, but it sure does work. I wonder why Ruger is trying to get into the mini pistol game. they have quite a few good guns that sell well.

Anyway, at least it ain't a Glock. ;)

mobiushky

Pretty gun.....but, can it fight?

It would be nice if they made a P90 mini. My P90is butt ugly, but it sure does work. I wonder why Ruger is trying to get into the mini pistol game. they have quite a few good guns that sell well.

Anyway, at least it ain't a Glock. ;)

You mean Remington? The R51 is new from Remington. It's not really "mini" per se. It's a little large for a pocket gun.

WalkingWolf

temper-tantrum-o.gif

Future Glock Snob...

WalkingWolf

Correct me if I'm wrong, but knowingly posting false information, that's called lying right?

So what's that make you?

I haven't posted any false information, YOU again are lying.

Someone who likes making fun of you, and you give me sooooo much ammo to do it with.

WalkingWolf

So this is the level of discourse on OCDO? A bloviating "know it all" who can't even prove a simple statement?

Nobody is responsible for this level of discourse except YOU. You can't over yourself and think logically, you are rift with emotion because you are not bowed down to as the Glock snob. Don't you know when you are being made fun of?

mobiushky

Nobody is responsible for this level of discourse except YOU. You can't over yourself and think logically, you are rift with emotion because you are not bowed down to as the Glock snob. Don't you know when you are being made fun of?

That's it? You HAVE to come up with some new bully tactic. Haven't you figured out that 1 it doesn't work on me and 2 it's getting old. You calling people who disagree with your non-sense "snobs" doesn't affect me. I know where I stand. You're not going to change that.

WalkingWolf

That's it? You HAVE to come up with some new bully tactic. Haven't you figured out that 1 it doesn't work on me and 2 it's getting old. You calling people who disagree with your non-sense "snobs" doesn't affect me. I know where I stand. You're not going to change that.

Nobody can be bullied on the internet unless they have a very weak mind.

WalkingWolf

Exactly. I know you're probably used to trying to bully people with weaker minds, but it's not working with me. Two threads same time! Having fun now!

Are you that dense or that weak, expressing one's self is not bullying. But crying like a little baby is whining. If you can't handle discourse then the internet is not for you.

There I fixed it for you, please dry your tears now.

Last edited:

mobiushky

Yep I did, so what, now you are going to cry about that. You need to get a life, maybe get laid.

What's that got to do with guns? Let's talk. Tell me about your mother... Just kidding, I don't care about your mental issues. to quote my other post:

Well hey, it's been a real blast. Have a good night. Maybe we'll pick this up later. keep posting that BS and making it sound like you know what you're talking about. I'll keep laughing at you.

WalkingWolf

What's that got to do with guns? Let's talk. Tell me about your mother... Just kidding, I don't care about your mental issues. to quote my other post:

Well hey, it's been a real blast. Have a good night. Maybe we'll pick this up later. keep posting that BS and making it sound like you know what you're talking about. I'll keep laughing at you.

This isn't about guns, it is about your fragile ego. I doubt anybody here thinks it is actually about guns.

And so much for posting you were done, guess that was another mistruth...

Last edited:

mobiushky

Oops, sorry. Two not very related thoughts collided in my noodle at the same time.

Forgot to mention. Remington hasn't really been in the handgun market since the early 1900's when they stopped making the 1911 R1. I suppose you could count the XP-100, but that's not really a handgun for carry. They only just re-introduced the R1 in what 2010? So this is only the 2nd carry gun they make now. It's a tight market so it will be interesting to see how they do.