• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The FrontSight Challenge!

SharpShootur

Hey Gang!,

It looks like Don't Tread On Me is looking to put together a group of people to go to FrontSight for a 2-day defensive handgun course! Also, I just got my membership to FrontSight! I was hoping that all of you would be game in going to this event!!

This challenge is a fun way to solidify friendships, to meet new OCers, and promote mastery of weapon skills as well as refresh on gun safety. We are trying to establish a training time so that all those who wish to participate will be on the same range together. We OC together, why not train together. Please contact Don't Tread On Me and tell him what days you are available.

Also, if you do not have a membership, please contact Don't Tread On Me or BrianB for details on how to get one! :D

It would be great if all of you were to come along. I hope you do. Let's have fun!

SharpShootur

DON`T TREAD ON ME

I signed up for a 2 day handgun Fri, Sat, Feb. 6-7 If there are about 4 in our group, FS said to just sign in together at the sign in Connex. If we have ten or more he told me how to go about sending a list to ensure we are all on the same range.

I had the date wrong, it is Feb 7-8 sorry

Last edited:

28kfps

I signed up for a 2 day handgun Fri, Sat, Feb. 6-7 If there are about 4 in our group, FS said to just sign in together at the sign in Connex. If we have ten or more he told me how to go about sending a list to ensure we are all on the same range.

I might do this one. Wanted to do another 4-day however can do that later. If this happens I will see ya on my side of the mountain for a change. I too have some info on memberships.

Added as edit, Ok DTOM I did sign up for Feb 7 Sat and 8 Fri.

Last edited: