• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

KY. State Rep. accidentally discharges gun in capitol building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeSparky

Centurion
There is only one acceptable way to deal with this issue: outlaw democrats !

Democrats are entitled to their opinion or political persuasion, just as I am and you are. We all have that right. To deny them is to deny us all.

They and you may be completely wrong and off your rockers in my opinion, but you do have that right! LOL

bunnspecial

To bring things back onto topic a little bit, the State Journal reported yesterday that Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America are now calling for Rep. Combs to step down due to this event.

Here's the full article, although I believe it's likely locked for non-subscribers

http://www.state-journal.com/local ...dentally-misfires-in-her-capitol-annex-office

While representative Combs does certainly need to be more careful, she is fortunate that no one was hurt and I personally hope that this will just serve as a lesson for all involved. At least at this point, I doubt that gun rights are under attack in Frankfort despite this incident, although as we all know we have to be constantly vigilant of this change.

Jordan6679

An event, and response that stupid has got to be a setup. If she does resign at the will of the mad moms, they would go off the deep end.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.