Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 114

Thread: Fatso wanted to be president? heat that? its his chances going down the toliet..

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838

    Fatso wanted to be president? heat that? its his chances going down the toliet..

    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/09/ny...-closings.html

    . ...Emails and texts revealed that a top aide had ordered the closings to punish the town’s mayor after he did not endorse the governor for re-election....showing Christie aides gleeful about the chaos that resulted, including emergency vehicles delayed in responding to three people with heart problems and a missing toddler




    Adios fatso ...

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    idaho
    Posts
    760
    I really really truly hope this ends any possibility Christie can run for president.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Quote Originally Posted by onus View Post
    I really really truly hope this ends any possibility Christie can run for president.
    It will....elderly that need medical attention ... a lost toddler, location unk, in freezing temperatures ....

    ding dong the witch is dead !

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js

    He might be lucky to avoid jail time. Think his aides will fall on their swords? hahahahaha

    A cellllllebration is in order !!!!!!!!
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 01-08-2014 at 10:53 PM.

  4. #4
    Regular Member Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,216
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    It will....elderly that need medical attention ... a lost toddler, location unk, in freezing temperatures ....

    ding dong the witch is dead !

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js

    He might be lucky to avoid jail time. Think his aides will fall on their swords? hahahahaha

    A cellllllebration is in order !!!!!!!!
    Just saw a bit on CNN about it. I wonder if his aides will take the fall. The DNC chairwoman was already trying to slay him. Talking about him allowing his aides to do it.

    Lol sounds an awful lot like the president right? A scandal comes out and its either he did it on purpose or he let it happen.

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Just saw a bit on CNN about it. I wonder if his aides will take the fall. The DNC chairwoman was already trying to slay him. Talking about him allowing his aides to do it.

    Lol sounds an awful lot like the president right? A scandal comes out and its either he did it on purpose or he let it happen.

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    Did Illinois Governor George Ryan's people take the fall? No.

    The aides will hitch their wagon to a new horse ...

    "please go to jail for 5 years for me?" ... (uhhhhh, screw you)

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    3,277
    A quick study of the governors in NJ over the last 15 years will reveal some scandalous criminal activity along with some personal issues ranging from adultery to homosexuality and Corzine accused of Embezzlement totaling millions of dollars... What a disgrace.

    My .02

    Best regards

    CCJ
    Last edited by countryclubjoe; 01-09-2014 at 01:22 AM.
    " I detest hypocrites and their Hypocrisy" I support Liberty for each, for all, and forever".
    Ask yourself, Do you own Yourself?

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Emergency workers took seven minutes to reach the 91-year-old woman, who died of cardiac arrest at a hospital, the Record reports ... from USA Today

    Not looking good for fatso

    Of course, we don't have the right to travel anymore, right?

    That lady could have taken her helicopter that day to the hospital herself....
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 01-09-2014 at 02:49 AM.

  8. #8
    Regular Member OC for ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    White Oak Plantation
    Posts
    12,273
    NJ "politics", what more needs to be said.

  9. #9
    Regular Member Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,216
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Emergency workers took seven minutes to reach the 91-year-old woman, who died of cardiac arrest at a hospital, the Record reports ... from USA Today

    Not looking good for fatso

    Of course, we don't have the right to travel anymore, right?

    That lady could have taken her helicopter that day to the hospital herself....
    Yea and crashed it enroute while having the heart attack and then killing everyone else with her friggin helicopter. Sarcasm

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Posts
    13,162
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    NJ "politics", what more needs to be said.
    GOP politics. The Grand Old Party is over for allowing crashers like Christie. The GOP is dead (Bush-41), dead (Bush-43) and dead at the hands of Obama's enablers like McCain the Manchurian Candidate.

    Only The Constitution Party represents America's conservative Country Class against the progressive Ruling Class of demotic repugnant LIARS!
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Mr. Christie said he was “blindsided” when he learned of a series of emails that showed intimate involvement...

    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/10/ny...-closings.html


    Fatso should not be telling lies ... the only thing he is blindsided with is the color of his shoes ...

  12. #12
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,279
    Christie is a democrat running as a republican, a dishonest fat POS. Doesn't matter Hillary will win anyway, history ya know just like Obama.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Posts
    13,162
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Christie is a democrat running as a republican, a dishonest fat POS. Doesn't matter Hillary will win anyway, history ya know just like Obama.
    About Hag Hillary, this came today from Diesel Dave ENCS(SS) nuke, 'How Soon We Forget' http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors...-watergate.htm
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,797
    While I'm not a fan of Christie, I think that while short-term it is damaging, it can turn out to be a good thing for him long-term. Why? Because he currently appears to be working to get to the bottom of it, unlike the Benghazi, F&F, IRS, etc scandals of the current administration. Thus this "could" be pointed back to in order to say "See? Unlike those who run on 'hope and change' and ultimately don't change anything (at least, not for the better), when things went wrong I actually did something about it."

    The real question is, was he actually tied to it.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Aknazer View Post
    While I'm not a fan of Christie, I think that while short-term it is damaging, it can turn out to be a good thing for him long-term. Why? Because he currently appears to be working to get to the bottom of it, unlike the Benghazi, F&F, IRS, etc scandals of the current administration. Thus this "could" be pointed back to in order to say "See? Unlike those who run on 'hope and change' and ultimately don't change anything (at least, not for the better), when things went wrong I actually did something about it."

    The real question is, was he actually tied to it.
    Ya think aides just call up and close roads and stuff like that on their own? No...but fatso wants you to think so ... he'll find who at fault, as soon as he looks in a mirror.

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838

    And now the lawsuits .... expect to hear "I take the 5th" a lot

    http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf...rt_maj-story-1

    TRENTON — Six New Jersey residents have filed a federal lawsuit against Gov. Chris Christie, the state of New Jersey, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, and others over traffic jams in September.

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...t-of-a-lineup/

    “I don’t remember ever meeting Mayor Sokolich,” Christie said at Thursday’s news conference.


    Can't wait for the pics to surface ....

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) appeared to issue conflicting statements to the press Thursday, telling reporters that he first learned of emails tying his staff to “bridge-gate” yesterday morning, but also claiming he had “lost a lot of sleep for the last two nights.”

    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...st-two-nights/


    Liar liar pants on fire ...


    You eat and eat and eat .. you're going to explode sooner or later .. people should be glad now instead of later
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 01-09-2014 at 11:45 PM.

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    http://www.salon.com/2014/01/10/chris_christie_dimwitted_dupe_or_demented_liar/

    Chris Christie: Dimwitted dupe or demented liar?


    Oddly, no one is stepping up and saying "he's a good governor"

  20. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    3,277
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) appeared to issue conflicting statements to the press Thursday, telling reporters that he first learned of emails tying his staff to “bridge-gate” yesterday morning, but also claiming he had “lost a lot of sleep for the last two nights.”

    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...st-two-nights/


    Liar liar pants on fire ...


    You eat and eat and eat .. you're going to explode sooner or later .. people should be glad now instead of later
    I understand the local donut and sub shops were doing a brisk business the night our rotund governor was stricken with a case of "personal guilt".

    More to follow.

    Best regards.

    CCJ
    " I detest hypocrites and their Hypocrisy" I support Liberty for each, for all, and forever".
    Ask yourself, Do you own Yourself?

  21. #21
    Campaign Veteran marshaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfax County, Virginia
    Posts
    11,487
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Emergency workers took seven minutes to reach the 91-year-old woman, who died of cardiac arrest at a hospital, the Record reports ... from USA Today

    Not looking good for fatso

    Of course, we don't have the right to travel anymore, right?

    That lady could have taken her helicopter that day to the hospital herself....
    Thanks, David. This one hadn't occurred to me before, but it's a really excellent example of why a right must meaningfully protect (at a minimum) the means by which the majority of folks exercise the right, in practice today.

    The SCOTUS followed this logic in the Heller decision, opining that the Second Amendment must protect (at least) the keeping of handguns for home defense, as this purpose (home defense) and means (a handgun) are the most common exercise of the 2nd. What good is it to protect only the conduct and means of two centuries past, when today nobody uses flintlock pistols and thus to protect only flintlock pistols is to render the 2nd Amendment a relic of the past?

    Similarly, it should be clear that the First Amendment protects – at least – a right to travel by car, as travel (implied as a necessary prerequisite to "assembly", a fact noted by the SCOTUS) is the most commonly exercised of the rights encompassed by the 1st, and car is the most common means of exercise. What good is it to protect only travel by foot or carriage, when today people use travel to get to a hospital in minutes (rather than hours or days) and thus save lives that would have been lost two centuries ago, and when their most common (and usually only) means of doing so is a motor vehicle?
    Last edited by marshaul; 01-11-2014 at 11:12 AM.

  22. #22
    Regular Member Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,216
    Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    Thanks, David. This one hadn't occurred to me before, but it's a really excellent example of why a right must meaningfully protect (at a minimum) the means by which the majority of folks exercise the right, in practice today.

    The SCOTUS followed this logic in the Heller decision, opining that the Second Amendment must protect (at least) the keeping of handguns for home defense, as this purpose (home defense) and means (a handgun) are the most common exercise of the 2nd. What good is it to protect only the conduct and means of two centuries past, when today nobody uses flintlock pistols and thus to protect only flintlock pistols is to render the 2nd Amendment a relic of the past?

    Similarly, it should be clear that the First Amendment protects – at least – a right to travel by car, as travel (implied as a necessary prerequisite to "assembly", a fact noted by the SCOTUS) is the most commonly exercised of the rights encompassed by the 1st, and car is the most common means of exercise. What good is it to protect only travel by foot or carriage, when today people use travel to get to a hospital in minutes (rather than hours or days) and thus save lives that would have been lost two centuries ago, and when their most common (and usually only) means of doing so is a motor vehicle?
    You do have that "right" to travel by car. You just need to be licensed and take a training class to do so and meet age requirements. Very similar to how certain states treat carrying firearms. If 2a can be regulated with licenses then so can travel.

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

  23. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,929
    Contrary to some views, there is a difference between rights and privileges.

  24. #24
    Campaign Veteran marshaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfax County, Virginia
    Posts
    11,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    You do have that "right" to travel by car. You just need to be licensed and take a training class to do so and meet age requirements. Very similar to how certain states treat carrying firearms. If 2a can be regulated with licenses then so can travel.
    I hereby offer you the right to apply to me for a permit to take your "rebuttal" and git.
    Last edited by marshaul; 01-11-2014 at 11:41 AM.

  25. #25
    Regular Member Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,216
    Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    I hereby offer you the right to apply to me for a permit to take your "rebuttal" and git.
    If I have to apply for it then its a privilege not a right lol

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •