• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fatso wanted to be president? heat that? its his chances going down the toliet..

davidmcbeth

Banned

onus

I really really truly hope this ends any possibility Christie can run for president.

davidmcbeth

Banned
I really really truly hope this ends any possibility Christie can run for president.

It will....elderly that need medical attention ... a lost toddler, location unk, in freezing temperatures ....

ding dong the witch is dead !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js

He might be lucky to avoid jail time. Think his aides will fall on their swords? hahahahaha

A cellllllebration is in order !!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Primus

It will....elderly that need medical attention ... a lost toddler, location unk, in freezing temperatures ....

ding dong the witch is dead !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js

He might be lucky to avoid jail time. Think his aides will fall on their swords? hahahahaha

A cellllllebration is in order !!!!!!!!

Just saw a bit on CNN about it. I wonder if his aides will take the fall. The DNC chairwoman was already trying to slay him. Talking about him allowing his aides to do it.

Lol sounds an awful lot like the president right? A scandal comes out and its either he did it on purpose or he let it happen.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

davidmcbeth

Banned
Just saw a bit on CNN about it. I wonder if his aides will take the fall. The DNC chairwoman was already trying to slay him. Talking about him allowing his aides to do it.

Lol sounds an awful lot like the president right? A scandal comes out and its either he did it on purpose or he let it happen.

Did Illinois Governor George Ryan's people take the fall? No.

The aides will hitch their wagon to a new horse ...

"please go to jail for 5 years for me?" ... (uhhhhh, screw you)

countryclubjoe

A quick study of the governors in NJ over the last 15 years will reveal some scandalous criminal activity along with some personal issues ranging from adultery to homosexuality and Corzine accused of Embezzlement totaling millions of dollars... What a disgrace.

My .02

Best regards

CCJ

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
Emergency workers took seven minutes to reach the 91-year-old woman, who died of cardiac arrest at a hospital, the Record reports ... from USA Today

Not looking good for fatso

Of course, we don't have the right to travel anymore, right?

That lady could have taken her helicopter that day to the hospital herself....

Last edited:

Primus

Emergency workers took seven minutes to reach the 91-year-old woman, who died of cardiac arrest at a hospital, the Record reports ... from USA Today

Yea and crashed it enroute while having the heart attack and then killing everyone else with her friggin helicopter. Sarcasm

WalkingWolf

Christie is a democrat running as a republican, a dishonest fat POS. Doesn't matter Hillary will win anyway, history ya know just like Obama.

Aknazer

While I'm not a fan of Christie, I think that while short-term it is damaging, it can turn out to be a good thing for him long-term. Why? Because he currently appears to be working to get to the bottom of it, unlike the Benghazi, F&F, IRS, etc scandals of the current administration. Thus this "could" be pointed back to in order to say "See? Unlike those who run on 'hope and change' and ultimately don't change anything (at least, not for the better), when things went wrong I actually did something about it."

The real question is, was he actually tied to it.

davidmcbeth

Banned
While I'm not a fan of Christie, I think that while short-term it is damaging, it can turn out to be a good thing for him long-term. Why? Because he currently appears to be working to get to the bottom of it, unlike the Benghazi, F&F, IRS, etc scandals of the current administration. Thus this "could" be pointed back to in order to say "See? Unlike those who run on 'hope and change' and ultimately don't change anything (at least, not for the better), when things went wrong I actually did something about it."

The real question is, was he actually tied to it.

Ya think aides just call up and close roads and stuff like that on their own? No...but fatso wants you to think so ... he'll find who at fault, as soon as he looks in a mirror.

davidmcbeth

Banned
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) appeared to issue conflicting statements to the press Thursday, telling reporters that he first learned of emails tying his staff to “bridge-gate” yesterday morning, but also claiming he had “lost a lot of sleep for the last two nights.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...-lost-a-lot-of-sleep-for-the-last-two-nights/

Liar liar pants on fire ...

You eat and eat and eat .. you're going to explode sooner or later .. people should be glad now instead of later

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
http://www.salon.com/2014/01/10/chris_christie_dimwitted_dupe_or_demented_liar/

Chris Christie: Dimwitted dupe or demented liar?

Oddly, no one is stepping up and saying "he's a good governor"

countryclubjoe

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) appeared to issue conflicting statements to the press Thursday, telling reporters that he first learned of emails tying his staff to “bridge-gate” yesterday morning, but also claiming he had “lost a lot of sleep for the last two nights.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...-lost-a-lot-of-sleep-for-the-last-two-nights/

Liar liar pants on fire ...

You eat and eat and eat .. you're going to explode sooner or later .. people should be glad now instead of later

I understand the local donut and sub shops were doing a brisk business the night our rotund governor was stricken with a case of "personal guilt".

More to follow.

Best regards.

CCJ

marshaul

Campaign Veteran

Thanks, David. This one hadn't occurred to me before, but it's a really excellent example of why a right must meaningfully protect (at a minimum) the means by which the majority of folks exercise the right, in practice today.

The SCOTUS followed this logic in the Heller decision, opining that the Second Amendment must protect (at least) the keeping of handguns for home defense, as this purpose (home defense) and means (a handgun) are the most common exercise of the 2nd. What good is it to protect only the conduct and means of two centuries past, when today nobody uses flintlock pistols and thus to protect only flintlock pistols is to render the 2nd Amendment a relic of the past?

Similarly, it should be clear that the First Amendment protects – at least – a right to travel by car, as travel (implied as a necessary prerequisite to "assembly", a fact noted by the SCOTUS) is the most commonly exercised of the rights encompassed by the 1st, and car is the most common means of exercise. What good is it to protect only travel by foot or carriage, when today people use travel to get to a hospital in minutes (rather than hours or days) and thus save lives that would have been lost two centuries ago, and when their most common (and usually only) means of doing so is a motor vehicle?

Last edited:

Primus

Thanks, David. This one hadn't occurred to me before, but it's a really excellent example of why a right must meaningfully protect (at a minimum) the means by which the majority of folks exercise the right, in practice today.

The SCOTUS followed this logic in the Heller decision, opining that the Second Amendment must protect (at least) the keeping of handguns for home defense, as this purpose (home defense) and means (a handgun) are the most common exercise of the 2nd. What good is it to protect only the conduct and means of two centuries past, when today nobody uses flintlock pistols and thus to protect only flintlock pistols is to render the 2nd Amendment a relic of the past?

Similarly, it should be clear that the First Amendment protects – at least – a right to travel by car, as travel (implied as a necessary prerequisite to "assembly", a fact noted by the SCOTUS) is the most commonly exercised of the rights encompassed by the 1st, and car is the most common means of exercise. What good is it to protect only travel by foot or carriage, when today people use travel to get to a hospital in minutes (rather than hours or days) and thus save lives that would have been lost two centuries ago, and when their most common (and usually only) means of doing so is a motor vehicle?

You do have that "right" to travel by car. You just need to be licensed and take a training class to do so and meet age requirements. Very similar to how certain states treat carrying firearms. If 2a can be regulated with licenses then so can travel.