Thread: Customer thwarts would-be bank robber

Customer thwarts would-be bank robber

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/c...215392511.html

Who needs to defend themselves in a bank right?
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Now in this case the bank customer will go scott free, because he didn't have a gun. I predict that if the customer did d have a gun and used it, that DA prosecuting the fist fight fracas would be prosecuting this customer to 45 years in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Law abider View Post
    Now in this case the bank customer will go scott free, because he didn't have a gun. I predict that if the customer did d have a gun and used it, that DA prosecuting the fist fight fracas would be prosecuting this customer to 45 years in jail.
    Maybe maybe not.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Iinstuctor View Post
    Maybe maybe not.
    Firearms. There is a pattern. That Da rather have you beaten to a pulp or injured that you pull the trigger. I bet he would prosecute the customer if he punched the robber and the robber hit himself on the floor and was paralyzed or died. He doesn't want the victim to do anything. Just wait for leos to show up dead or alive. The system is getting carried away by subjectivism/emotionalism/ conjecturism rather than pure facts and known motives and video evidence etc...