Thread: Help With A Rossi 462

Nizzy EEzzy in da Pizzy

Help With A Rossi 462

I recently acquired one, and am looking for grips, holsters, etc, for it. The 462 is the 6 shot, 2" .357 model, close in size to the Ruger SP101, or Colt Detective Special. So...not quite a J frame. Anyone else carry one?
    Givin' up the tactical advantage since 2008.

North Carolina
    Any J frame holster should fit. The cylinder is slightly longer on a 357, not much though. Grips will be another story, doesn't that gun come with rubber combat grips. Get holsters for the 357 J frame as opposed to SP101 holster. The latter I understand has a beefier frame all the way around.

Ooops I missed the 6 shot part, nope that frame is probably closer to a K Frame than the J Frame. The SP101 is a 5 shot, as is the J Frame. Colt detective is a small frame six shot, I believe the Rossi are copies of S&W so I am betting K frame.
    Last edited by WalkingWolf; 01-10-2014 at 03:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus
    "Well.... If you take my hat. Decide to wear my hat. Its in your possession ."

"I call popo say "he has my hat i left it at his house". They go talk to you. You say its yours. Sounds like a civil court matter."

"Now I instead say he robbed me... Well popo done go and cuff you up I keep hat or it goes to go to court I testify you done did rob me. You now have to prove you didn't...."