• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Reckless & Deadly LEO Video! Lessons to be learned!

KYGlockster

Activist Member
That while Sir Winston Churchill may have been found drunk on occasion and this William Moe was wrong in how he chose to handle the situation, Churchill would be found sober the next morning and Moe will still be found wrong in the morning.:lol:
[Just a play on one of Sir Winston Churchill's more (in?)famous utterances]

OT: Can't shake the feeling that pretty soon this whole "he looked suspicious, but I don't know why" thing will become routinely accepted as RAS. Scary and sends chills down my spine to even think about it.

And that is where PATRIOTS finally draw a line and protect their honor and liberty!

davidmcbeth

Banned
When I was being deposed in relation to the Great Gary Prikle Park Pirkling, the county attorney representing the two officers I was suing tried to put across the theory that they only needed 'mere suspicion' in order to make a detainment.
It didn't go over well for her.

You suspected he was full of crapola? Wonder who was right ... :eek::eek:

DrakeZ07

And that is where PATRIOTS finally draw a line and protect their honor and liberty!

And I have this nagging feeling that tells me you'll be one of the first to draw on any "PATRIOT" attempting to "draw a line and protect their honor and liberty" if you saw they was doing so against your fellow badge-brothers. It's okay though, we all know your intentions in such a situation would be true, and pure. I do wonder, Glockster, where your loyalties lie, when it comes between Patriots/citizens, and your fellow brothers-in-arms. It's so easy to say you'd side with the people every time a 'brother' was in the wrong, but I truly wonder if that would apply to you in person, and in the real world. Or, maybe you'd just take the neutral path, for your career, and your authoritah, like so many badge holders I've known, including my Ex-BF... See a cop beating or drawing on a civilian, oh well, don't need to get involved, they probably deserve it, and there's that promotion at the end of the year to think about, and we wouldn't want to be like that Florida statie who got fired for arresting a speeding City PD, right?!

Right.

I laugh every time you make a post that seems like you're 'one of us' civilians, or makes you look and feel like just another OC'ing Kentuckian. The others might be blind to it, but your textual Officer Friendly-buddy-fellow-fighter doesn't work on me, copper.

Last edited:

KYGlockster

Activist Member
Drake, I have taught myself to read your posts with enjoyment. I'm sorry for your past experiences -- it wasn't I that treated you so inhumane. Luckily I have thick skin.

On a side note, I don't call any of those I work with brother. Some of them I can't stand and refuse to set by while they act like gods. There has been cases where I felt people were treated unfairly, yet again, those powers that be don't seem to care. So the only option I had was going to their defense attorneys, and yet again they were too busy to seem to care about what I had witnessed that concerned their client! I currently have TWO citations where a deputy screwed the first up and admitted in the citation that he didn't have probable cause or an exigent circumstance present to enter a man's home, yet did so anyways and arrested him. He has already been arraigned so the first chance I get I'm going to speak with someone. I am trying to help. Maybe when I get fired you will be content.

I do know why officers that really screw up never get fired: they know too much about those in their agency! It's amazing how deeply politics is seated in the field.