• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Who needs a gun at McDonalds

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
York County does not have a "police" spokesman - there is no Police Department there.

A Sheriffs Department for York County and Poquoson jointly is headed up by Sheriff Danny Diggs - an extremely well known and much respected LEO.

You would think that the local media would know the difference and report it correctly.

http://www.yorkcounty.gov/CountyGovernment/York-PoquosonSheriff.aspx

Danny is very pro citizen self-defensive carry and has attended local OC dinners with his family.

Wolf_shadow

Activist Member
York County does not have a "police" spokesman - there is no Police Department there.

A Sheriffs Department for York County and Poquoson jointly is headed up by Sheriff Danny Diggs - an extremely well known and much respected LEO.

You would think that the local media would know the difference and report it correctly.

http://www.yorkcounty.gov/CountyGovernment/York-PoquosonSheriff.aspx

Danny is very pro citizen self-defensive carry and has attended local OC dinners with his family.
Come on We're talking about the media here. They're more concerned about reporting before the others then getting it right. In 40+ years as a volunteer firefighter I need less then 1 hand to count how many times they reported a fire ground I was on right.:mad:

Shovelhead

Come on We're talking about the media here. They're more concerned about reporting before the others then getting it right. I

Public Media, and proper reporting........ Can you REALLY use those two phrases in the same sentence?

Attachments

• ID Chart.jpg
    ID Chart.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 132

DrMark

Lone Star Veteran

---

The commentary on Sheriff Danny Diggs bears repeating.

He's a good man.