Thread: Whatever happened to THIS guy?

Exclamation Whatever happened to THIS guy?

http://swampscott.patch.com/groups/p...afety-enforced

"The problem, he said, is that police do not have the authority, granted by a local ordinance, to enforce the law and inspect the safeguarding of guns at the homes of the 600 registered gun owners in town."

So the answer is to inspect the homes without PC?

Someone explain.

He got shut down. He asked the chief what they could do and the chief told him to kick rocks. No warrant no exigent circumstances no permission. No entry.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Banned
    I would suggest that he do these no knock searches on his own. Problem will solve itself.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I would suggest that he do these no knock searches on his own. Problem will solve itself.
    Agreed.

"The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

I suspect that now that this has been spelled out, there'll be incidents where the "bad apples" cash in on this rare and unique opportunity to no-knock sack the homes and riddle the digs with bullets of those that just don't conform to the approval of the local constabulary....like open carry folks, especially the one's that do that video thing. They simply mug the open carrier, get the name and address and hold a lottery for the boys to all get a chance to dish out a civics lesson. Remember Massachusetts gun owner, ask not who the tank on the street rolls for. It might just be rolling for you.
    Liberty is so strongly a part of human nature that it can be treated as a no-lose argument position.
    ~Citizen

From the cop’s perspective, the expression “law-abiding citizen” is a functional synonym for “Properly obedient slave".

"People are not born being "anti-cop" and believing we live in a police state. That is a result of experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller Malarkey View Post
    I suspect that now that this has been spelled out, there'll be incidents where the "bad apples" cash in on this rare and unique opportunity to no-knock sack the homes and riddle the digs with bullets of those that just don't conform to the approval of the local constabulary....like open carry folks, especially the one's that do that video thing. They simply mug the open carrier, get the name and address and hold a lottery for the boys to all get a chance to dish out a civics lesson. Remember Massachusetts gun owner, ask not who the tank on the street rolls for. It might just be rolling for you.
    Lol garbage knows no bounds

This was a stupid town official who asked a stupid question. He asked how to make sure residents are locking their guns up per state law. He was told to kick rocks that no one is going to be doing that. He was told NO by the PD. I understand that doesn't fit with the funny preconceived notions but its what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Contrarian View Post
    http://swampscott.patch.com/groups/p...afety-enforced

"The problem, he said, is that police do not have the authority, granted by a local ordinance, to enforce the law and inspect the safeguarding of guns at the homes of the 600 registered gun owners in town."

So the answer is to inspect the homes without PC?

Someone explain.
    Hi Folks

It would appear that "Mr.Selectman" is a total fool and probably never attended civics class in high school or if he had he is simply thumbing his nose at the U.S. Constitution in typical tyranny form. Notice how the tyrants want to violate the rights of the LAC that registered their weapons. Tyrants target sheep in the same way that criminals target folks that appear to be easy targets, hence the tyrant(selectman) sees 600 registered sheep and ascertains that they will be easy targets and they will not mind having their Constitutional Rights violated ones again.

My .02

" The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the Government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation".( Author unknown ).

Thank you and best regards

CCJ
    " I detest hypocrites and their Hypocrisy" I support Liberty for each, for all, and forever".
    Ask yourself, Do you own Yourself?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by countryclubjoe View Post
    Hi Folks

" The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the Government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation".( Author unknown ).

CCJ
    Was this quoted in Mien Kampf? (sp)

Cop: [walks up to the front door of a registered gun owner.....knock knock knock.....door opens] Excuse me Good Citizen of a registered firearm. Do you currently possess the registered firearm?
    Good Citizen: Yes.
    Cop: IAW Massachusetts General Law Chapter 140, Section 131L, you are required to ensuring safe lockup of guns to prevent children from gaining access.
    Good Citizen: OK
    Cop: Is/are your firearms "locked up?
    Cop: I see. You seem a bit nervous.....

No where did the quoted individuals state that they could not "inspect", they stated that they would not. Is there a difference? Right now there is. It is MA after all.

Was this quoted in Mien Kampf? (sp)
    Here it is, you look. http://gutenberg.net.au/ebooks02/0200601.txt Note that it is from Oz, cause the US edition is still digitally restricted material.

IOW, Fetch boy, fetch!
    Last edited by Nightmare; 01-13-2014 at 08:47 AM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Cop: [walks up to the front door of a registered gun owner.....knock knock knock.....door opens] Excuse me Good Citizen of a registered firearm. Do you currently possess the registered firearm?
    Cop: IAW Massachusetts General Law Chapter 140, Section 131L, you are required to ensuring safe lockup of guns to prevent children from gaining access.
    Good Citizen: OK
    Cop: Is/are your firearms "locked up?
    Cop: I see. You seem a bit nervous.....

No where did the quoted individuals state that they could not "inspect", they stated that they would not. Is there a difference? Right now there is. It is MA after all.
    Ha...good post...

My first response would be: why are you trespassing?