• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lobby Day 1/20 Ride Share

Neplusultra

Anyone wanting to share a ride from Blacksburg/Roanoke???

PM me if you have a seat available. I'll share gas of course. I'm just not interested in driving up there alone while getting 12 MPG :).

Last edited by a moderator:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Nobody needs a ride or has one to offer?

This is an important event - really want to see a crowd!

wrearick

Wife and I are coming in from Virginia Beach. Depending on how she holds up (she has fibro-myalgia) we may have to leave before the bell tower rally. That said we would have room for two (maybe 3 depending on size and familiarity) in our vehicle. Goal is to hit the road early enough to make the breakfast and then go over to the GA building.

AFCop

NN ride share

Will depart NN at 450ish Monday and I'm flying solo.. Could comfortably accommodate 2 or 3 more... Work early Tuesday so I'm hoping to be back in NN NLT 3pm.