• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"Yardsale" beware, "there's a new sheriff in town" his name is Darren Redding

EMNofSeattle

Darren's wrath is building.....

https://www.facebook.com/CopBlock

"If everything involving me is not removed from your page by tomorrow morning, i am going to start the process of pressing charges against you, and those involved. all of your admins/founders names and info is visible on copblock.org.
Im sorry it has come to this, but your actions have caused me to fear for my life as well as my family's, it has also hindered me from ever pursuing a career with law enforcement if i decide that is what i want to do. Everything you have done to me is completely unjust and i will seek to right these wrongs."

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. Darren fears who.....? The police? Tune changes a bit when ol' Darren finds himself on the peon side of the blue line it seems. Maybe someone else did post the flaming rant. This last post sounds like a whiny 13 year old girl.

Must've been hacked again....

Yard Sale

I have 99 problems and Darren Redding isn't one of them. Thanks for your concern.

WCSO investigated and determined his facebook was hacked, lulz.

sudden valley gunner

I have 99 problems and Darren Redding isn't one of them. Thanks for your concern.

WCSO investigated and determined his facebook was hacked, lulz.

LOl..is right especially when you look at his posting history and his various changing responses.

I am skeptic of him and the WCSO.

I think the outrage of those who saw his posts is what motivated both those parties..