Thread: While in Mexico, citizens disarms cops to control crime ....

Banned

While in Mexico, citizens disarms cops to control crime ....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ug-cartel.html

Hundreds of armed vigilantes stormed a Mexican town and arrested federal police in the latest bloody battle between residents, criminal gangs, and the police locals say are in league with the gang members.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2qKoP5g5q
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

From what my British friends have told me, and from what I have seen on their website, the Daily Mail is the National Enquirer of the UK. I would take most of their stories with a large grain of salt.

That said, I really hope this story is true and that those Mexican citizens are cleaning up their town. Would be nice if some similar actions were to occur in certain cities in our country.
    "Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ug-cartel.html

Hundreds of armed vigilantes stormed a Mexican town and arrested federal police in the latest bloody battle between residents, criminal gangs, and the police locals say are in league with the gang members.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2qKoP5g5q
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Lol I Haven't even clicked the link. Did anyone else read... "town-feared-knights-templar-drug-cartel" in the link? So were the police knights templar drug cartel members?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Quote Originally Posted by SFCRetired View Post
    From what my British friends have told me, and from what I have seen on their website, the Daily Mail is the National Enquirer of the UK. I would take most of their stories with a large grain of salt.

That said, I really hope this story is true and that those Mexican citizens are cleaning up their town. Would be nice if some similar actions were to occur in certain cities in our country.
    The photos, unless staged, seem to indicate that this story is legit. Especially the one photo of cops being disarmed by "citizens."

Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Lol I Haven't even clicked the link. Did anyone else read... "town-feared-knights-templar-drug-cartel" in the link? So were the police knights templar drug cartel members?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    I don't know.

Small groups of local vigilantes took up arms and joined forces to storm Paracuaro, headquarters of the Knights Templar gang, where they arrested police officers and seized control of the town in a blaze of gunfire.
    You be the judge.

I briefly, changing stations as quickly as I could, heard coverage of this on taxpayer funded propaganda broadcasting radio - PBR.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.