• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Senate Courts

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
It doesn't look like the COJ committee is going to be too friendly this year. The shoot in the air bill sailed through with amendments.
Looked like there was only one friendly on the committee.

TFred

It doesn't look like the COJ committee is going to be too friendly this year. The shoot in the air bill sailed through with amendments.
Looked like there was only one friendly on the committee.
Hopefully the House side will kill it.

What is their answer this very simple question:

What does this bill actually change?

TFred

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Hopefully the House side will kill it.

What is their answer this very simple question:

What does this bill actually change?

TFred

Maybe. I haven't gone to any House Meetings yet because no hunting bills have come up. Other than Hopes Bill, I haven't discussed any gun bills with House members so I don't know what the atmosphere is.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Stupid bill but isn't my problem. I wasn't there for that bill. I did turn the camera on make sure they didn't amend it to allow people with CHP's to shoot in the air, then went outside and smoked a cigarette.