Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New movie to make NRA ‘wish they weren’t alive’ Winestein & Streep

New movie to make NRA ‘wish they weren’t alive’ Winestein & Streep

Movie producer Harvey Weinstein announced for the first time on Howard Stern’s radio show that he is making a full feature drama to try to destroy the National Rifle Association.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ing-movie-att/
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Banned
    Rambo 5000 ?

Is that the one?

I wonder if the liberal has a armed security "detail" when goes out and about.

Liberals will watch this movie, so, it may be a money maker for the liberal.

Propaganda and ignorance combine so nicely, don't they?

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Emily Miller makes her points.

Weinstein is full of hypocrisy, bigotry & deceit.

You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPackingMomma View Post
    Propaganda and ignorance combine so nicely, don't they?
    The American agitprop-as-education way.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Emily Miller makes her points.

Weinstein is full of hypocrisy, bigotry & deceit.

Send Weinstein a gun so that he can protect himself from the next halocost.

Oh, and jews can never be termed as bigots .... so they think.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Send Weinstein a gun so that he can protect himself from the next halocost.

Oh, and jews can never be termed as bigots .... so they think.
    So you really think that ALL Jews think that way? My grandparents who escaped those camps would certainly disagree with you. And what other groups of people do you believe think in the same way? I've actually met a few of those and they love to wear those pointy white hoods and I've met them not in the best possible way. Now, THAT group of people probably all think alike...but maybe not, being superior and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernymac View Post
    So you really think that ALL Jews think that way? My grandparents who escaped those camps would certainly disagree with you. And what other groups of people do you believe think in the same way? I've actually met a few of those and they love to wear those pointy white hoods and I've met them not in the best possible way. Now, THAT group of people probably all think alike...but maybe not, being superior and all.
    I'll apologize for Mr McBeth. --deleted by Moderator--
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 01-16-2014 at 10:20 AM.

I guess the ice is thin today...

Quote Originally Posted by Bernymac View Post
    In America the majority of jews favor strict gun control.

Quote Originally Posted by onus View Post
    And that is why we must remember our past and not our history.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" (George Santayana (1905) Reason in Common Sense, p. 284, volume 1 of The Life of Reason), and "[O]nly the dead have seen the end of war."

http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/15000

Yes, because we control the money, don't you know. But some of us choose to be armed (there are probably more than we would like you to believe)just in case the goyem decide to turn against those that write the paycheck.
    This is why we have the jpfo.
    Last edited by Bernymac; 01-16-2014 at 03:58 PM.

Banned
    Cite?

VIDEO: Emily Miller on CNN about new NRA take down movie from Harvey Weinstein

"Watch at the 5:00 mark when Ms. Miller asks the liberal in the debate the source of his gun-control statistics, and he admits it’s his own research. "

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...nsteins-new-n/

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Cite?
    Remarkably............ Jews remain overwhelmingly supportive of so-called "gun control" policies.
    http://jpfo.org/rabbi/rabbi-anti-semitic-jewish-gc.htm

Mostly opinion based? Yes but in my experience would seem to be substantually accurate if approached on a fairly neutral basis.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Banned
    The article says that precise figures are hard to come by and then draws a wild conclusion. Bull. There has to be a survey out there that asked opinions on gun control and gotten demographics like whether someone is Jewish or not. Until someone spouting the assumption cites such a survey, I'll believe that the assumption is one that comes from preconceived notions of Jews.

The assumption may well be true. I don't know. But, absent figures, neither does the assumer, meaning that the most likely source of his assumption is those preconceived notions. We are learning about some posters here.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Maybe it has to do with the geographical locations most Jewish folks reside in?

The Rabbi at the local Chabat center has expressed interest in having our local OC group teach and train his students in the use of firearms. He corrected our mindset when we talked about the reasons with something along the lines of "never again".
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    Maybe it has to do with the geographical locations most Jewish folks reside in?

The Rabbi at the local Chabat center has expressed interest in having our local OC group teach and train his students in the use of firearms. He corrected our mindset when we talked about the reasons with something along the lines of "never again".
    Thank you! Shalom aleichem. We are instructed to remember our past lest we repeat it. Kach!

'Never again' is the slogan of the Jewish Defense League and the title of the book by its founder Rabbi Meir Kahane, Never Again! A Program for Survival (Pyramid Books, 1972) The FBI and SPLC list the JDL as a 'right wing hate group' so JDL can't be all bad.

The story of the assassination of Meir Kahane is the story of terrorism in the US in a nutshell.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Remarkably............ Jews remain overwhelmingly supportive of so-called "gun control" policies.
    http://jpfo.org/rabbi/rabbi-anti-semitic-jewish-gc.htm

Mostly opinion based? Yes but in my experience would seem to be substantually accurate if approached on a fairly neutral basis.
    Feh! Liberal JINOs are out there as is the case in any group of people. The loud and vociferous does not necessarily represent the whole (some still fail to grasp this concept). Most of my family and friends believe in the passage "if a man is coming to kill you, rise early and kill him first", they just don't talk loudly about it.

UPDATE!!Weinstein has change of heart on violent films. "The change starts here!"

"Asked by Morgan about his hypocrisy of making these violent films, Weinstein said, “They have a point. You have to look in the mirror, too. I have to choose movies that aren’t violent or as violent as they used to be. I know for me personally, you know, I can’t continue to do that. The change starts here. It has already. For me, I can’t do it."

http://www.deadline.com/2014/01/harv...vie-cnn-video/

The site uses lots of CSS "style" that can be disabled by selecting a no-style CSS.

Banned
    Still waiting for a cite regarding "most" Jews being pro-gun control. Absent that, I am forced to conclude such statements arise out of preconceived notions and not hard facts. Preconceived notions about Jews (or any other demographic) are the forte of the emotional, not the rational. The statement may well be true; I don't know, but such statements demand support and should not just be thrown out there except by bigots.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Still waiting for a cite regarding "most" Jews being pro-gun control. Absent that, I am forced to conclude such statements arise out of preconceived notions and not hard facts. Preconceived notions about Jews (or any other demographic) are the forte of the emotional, not the rational. The statement may well be true; I don't know, but such statements demand support and should not just be thrown out there except by bigots.

<o>
    Next time someone attacks Muslims based on a preconceived notion you should speak up.

Banned

<o>
    A cite was made; counter-cite if you wish..be happy to see it. Fact that 78% voted for Obamalama is a strong suggestion. Sometimes that all one can get.

Well,,,

<o>
    please read this white paper from the JPFO site,http://jpfo.org/articles-assd02/why-jews-hate-guns.htm
    then peruse their web site.
    it is an eye opener!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast