Thread: Bill Binney Former Top NSA Official: “We Are Now In A Police State” 18 Dec 2013

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

Bill Binney Former Top NSA Official: “We Are Now In A Police State” 18 Dec 2013

"Binney told us today: The main use of the collection from these [NSA spying] programs [is] for law enforcement. [See the 2 slides below]. These slides give the policy of the DOJ/FBI/DEA etc. on how to use the NSA data. In fact, they instruct that none of the NSA data is referred to in courts – cause it has been acquired without a warrant. So, they have to do a “Parallel Construction” and not tell the courts or prosecution or defense the original data used to arrest people. This I call: a “planned programed perjury policy” directed by US law enforcement. And, as the last line on one slide says, this also applies to “Foreign Counterparts.” This is a total corruption of the justice system not only in our country but around the world. The source of the info is at the bottom of each slide. This is a totalitarian process – means we are now in a police state. Broadcast January 15, 2014
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Whatcom County
    Yep. People will cry out about the technicalities of a definition, but if the end result is the desired result of a police state, then it is a police state.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

I80, USA
    This type of investigating has been a police drama favorite for a long time now, I wonder why.

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk