• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Opportunity to OC at a Town Hall with Dick Saslaw - Jan 18, 2014

grylnsmn

I just got an email from my %@#%$^&%^ Senator, Dick Saslaw. He's holding a town hall meeting tomorrow, and for once it's in a place where preemption applies.

Unfortunately, I have another commitment tomorrow, out of the area, but here are the details for anyone who wants to show up:

As the General Assembly ends its second week of this year’s session, I want to hear from you on what issues you care about the most. Tomorrow, Saturday January 18th, I am co-hosting a Town Hall with Delegate Marcus Simon of Virginia’s 53rd House District in Falls Church at the Falls Church Community Center. We hope that you can join us.

The address to the community center is:

Falls Church Community Center
223 Little Falls Street
Falls Church, VA 22046
Saturday January 18th, 2014
1:00pm to 2:30pm

As always, feel free to contact me at any time during session at my Richmond office by emailing district35@senate.virginia.gov or by calling 804-698-7535. You can also sign up for my periodic email newsletter by visiting www.DickSaslaw.com.

I hope to see you tomorrow in Falls Church.

Sincerely,

Dick Saslaw