• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My Friend Has Been Promoted to Chief Of Police!

Law abider

I wanted to share the good news with you all. My Friend sergeant Gary Krutke has been promoted to the chief of police for the city of Prescott. The police commission had started with 14 candidates and the list was whittled down slowly to two. The chief of police for the city of Thorpe and Krutke. I did endorse him publicly in the Pierce County Herald and the Prescott Journal. I am glad I was not humiliated!
Here is my public endorsement:
Dear Police Commission:
My name is ............. I resided in Prescott from 1996-2006. I was appointed to the zoning board of appeals and the industrial commission for the city of Prescott. My mother still resides there, so it is our second home town where we spend many of our weekends.
I understand that Prescott police chief Mike Bondarenko is scheduled to retire. I also understand that you have received numerous applications for his position.
In my opinion a police chief needs to be a multi tasked person who is able not only to apply fiscal discipline, know our criminal code well and have good leadership skills, but also hold his officers in high moral and ethical standards. This means that he must be a people person. Too many times the police chiefs display great administrative skills but are very poor managers of their people. This trait seems to follow them into the public realm that does not allow them to gain the trust of the community. The chief also must be willing to be on the beat when needed. It may be that he needs to still patrol the town and not just administrate from behind the desk.
I have known sergeant Gary Krutke for 10 years and he has clearly demonstrated to be such a person that I have described. He has developed the trust of the community over the years as he has interacted with the citizens of Prescott. Besides, he has gained experience when he was deployed overseas to Iraq. This tactical experience will give him an edge over other candidates in deciding how to quickly resolve any scenarios that could occur in Prescott and keep us safe. I would choose Gary Krutke as the next chief of police for our city.

http://www.piercecountyherald.com/content/krutke-named-new-prescott-police-chief

Law abider

I have always found it good to have friends in high places.

Very true firearms! he was the one who intervened when I had that incident at Freedom gas station in Prescott. The employee was terminated, because he was concerned that the incident could occur again wasting police time and money. Besides, the security video corroborated my innocence. He is a constitutional originalist cop and has been teaching his colleagues to read, learn and follow the constitution with strong emphasis on2A.

chowda

Very nice. So, how about organizing a get together at a shooting range for all to get aquainted? Be a good opportunity to bring in people interested in 'getting a gun' for self defense, for hunters that have guns, but introduce them to pistols, etc. Sounds like an outstanding opportunity.

Law abider

Very nice. So, how about organizing a get together at a shooting range for all to get aquainted? Be a good opportunity to bring in people interested in 'getting a gun' for self defense, for hunters that have guns, but introduce them to pistols, etc. Sounds like an outstanding opportunity.

You live on the other end of the state. What's the point?

Law abider

But if you insist, I'll have to budge my other friend who leads the local lead fest and then you can fire all other 'assault' LOL rifles to your heart's content and the pistols too. That will have to be in summer.

chowda

You live on the other end of the state. What's the point?
Ya know, it's not all about me or all about you....sorry. I was just suggesting a firearms shoot to expand the firearms community.
But you and other basement TEOTWAWKI basement dwellers would just be scurrying around, asking "are you doug?!".

Forget it. Please stay amongst your own conspiracy consumed selves. I'll keep spreading the good things about firearms and always add a clause apologizing for people like you and if people like you drive others away from firearms, I just add, "Unfortunately, they already have firearms. So the best way to protect yourself from nutjobs with firearms is for normal, sane people to have them."

Maybe this is the plan all along?

Was at fleet farm the other day and a few basement dweller looking males told me all about some guy they knew that knew a guy who saw 'the feds' go into a store and buy all the ammunition, then take it to ft. mccoy and bury it.
I try to be nice when talking to nutjobs as they firmly believe their reality is, well real. And no, I didn't ask them how that friend's aquaintence could follow "the feds" from the store to ft. maccoy and witness them burying all the ammo.

Funny, but to them, it's real. I can tell by the spittle on their chins and goodwill shoes....

protias

Ya know, it's not all about me or all about you....sorry. I was just suggesting a firearms shoot to expand the firearms community.
But you and other basement TEOTWAWKI basement dwellers would just be scurrying around, asking "are you doug?!".

Forget it. Please stay amongst your own conspiracy consumed selves. I'll keep spreading the good things about firearms and always add a clause apologizing for people like you and if people like you drive others away from firearms, I just add, "Unfortunately, they already have firearms. So the best way to protect yourself from nutjobs with firearms is for normal, sane people to have them."

Was at fleet farm the other day and a few basement dweller looking males told me all about some guy they knew that knew a guy who saw 'the feds' go into a store and buy all the ammunition, then take it to ft. mccoy and bury it.
I try to be nice when talking to nutjobs as they firmly believe their reality is, well real. And no, I didn't ask them how that friend's aquaintence could follow "the feds" from the store to ft. maccoy and witness them burying all the ammo.

Funny, but to them, it's real. I can tell by the spittle on their chins and goodwill shoes....

How about finding a forum that meets your needs then instead of trolling this one? Perhaps one where James Yeager leads?

Franky

You slam dunked er. Lunatic fringe all over da world. Hope them shoes were waterproof.:)