• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

From coast to coast cops don't like politicians now

sudden valley gunner

http://money.msn.com/retirement/news.aspx?feed=OBR&date=20140116&id=17267128

At least those that try to get their fiscal houses in order....

In Stockton, when then city manager Bob Deis warned in 2011 that police layoffs might be necessary, the police union bought the house next to his and immediately began noisy renovations.

They also have been complaining when some politicians have listened to the people to reign in a little tyranny. LEA's was a major factor in killing the anti drone bill in my state.