• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Member and question.

SpringfieldCarry

Hello. My name is Julio. I've been OCing for several years and I live in Colorado Springs. Thought I'd introduce myself. Hopefully I can add to this forum in a positive way. I did have a location question. Has anyone in the Colorado Springs area oc'd at the flea market off of Platte and Powers?

Posted via Galaxy S4 with Tapatalk

SpringfieldCarry

Thank you for your response. O actually love that place. Lots of odds and ends that you don't find anywhere else. I'm going tomorrow and it's going to be my first time open carrying there.

JamesB

Thank you for your response. O actually love that place. Lots of odds and ends that you don't find anywhere else. I'm going tomorrow and it's going to be my first time open carrying there.

So? How did it go? Give us the details.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that nothing spectacular happened.

SteveInCO

So? How did it go? Give us the details.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that nothing spectacular happened.

Nah, ha found a guy with a dozen .50 cal rifles for fifty bucks apiece (didn't know what they were) and nabbed them all. He's being silent because they skipped the #@$%!! background check.

Last edited:

SpringfieldCarry

They have a no firearms sign at the entrance but no one even batted an eye probably because I had my kids with me.