• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Operation American Spring May 16th In DC

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Personally I think the expectations are ludicrously high.

10 million people........really?

I would be extremely pleased at 10,000.

jrj_51

Meh.... Secession is a better solution to dealing with the issue of federal tyranny.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Statements like this give me cause for concern about the public education system in NC. Do they even mention the Civil War in K-12 in the south?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
well, here's one that won't be in that 10 million. He thinks a new civil war would be better than a trip to dc. It didn't work out so well last time. Why not try a few more moderate tactics before we slaughter a couple of million people?

qft.

Last edited:

bigl0af

Who said anything about slaughter I'm just saying DC is hopeless. I wouldn't even waists time protesting there.

If at first you don't secede, try try try again! ;-)

And yes they do mention the war of northern aggression in government school but it's the standard propaganda line of Lincoln good, south bad, etc etc.

Last edited:

1245A Defender

Wowwie!!!

Who said anything about slaughter I'm just saying DC is hopeless. I wouldn't even waists time protesting there.

And yes they do mention the war of northern aggression in government school but it's the standard propaganda line of Lincoln good, south bad, etc etc.

Not sure if you are tongue in cheek or if you wrote this on (porpoise)....
I wouldnt (waists) time in DC, but I might waste time there...
but if you dont (secede)? would you try again to succeed?
Slip of your tongue
or your fingers? cant tell....

jrj_51

More to the point was the amount of bloodshed and the number of casualties on both sides as a result of the Southern secession and the Northern "aggression." If there is any chance of peaceful restoration of "We the People" as the rightful rulers of the land, I would gladly take it. I have no desire (not to be confused with being unwilling) to make things violent. If the state of the Union is a boil, it is not yet ready to pop.

DrakeZ07

So it's entirely propaganda that the south was bad, because it broke away from the U.S. when the North threatened the South's right to enslave people based solely, and purely, on race. I'm a southerner myself, but the propaganda that secessionists spew about how the south was fighting the good cause, and the North was the wrong-doing infidels, is utter crap.

I just wanted to counter bigloaf's notion that the South was actually the good guys, and the north was the bad guys through the use of their sarcasm. Both the north and the south was terribly wrong in their endeavors. Neither side was 'right' or 'good', both sides was wrong, and had evil intent. And killing any single person, for the right to impose a federal 'will' on your member-states is just as WRONG as killing anyone so some fat rich pukes in Richmond, or Montgomery, or Nashville, or Macon, or Jackson, or Raleigh, or Charleston, could continue owning another human being because their skin is darker than their own.

I pray to Odin, and Zeus, that another Civil war is never even seriously contemplated, but if it is ever a reality, I will gladly fight for neither side, but you're all welcome to use my front yard as a battleground to kill each other over, I'll really enjoy the increased land value when the war is over and the extremists on both sides are long rotted.

WalkingWolf

The progressives by using the handout system have a firm grip on America, and will only get stronger. It is up to God to end this progressive march. At some time in the future there will be a event so large that the Gov cannot handle it, and the entitled will no longer receive entitlements. They will turn on government.

At this time I believe Yellowstone blowing is most likely the event. Besides eliminating the largest progressive state those states remaining will sap the gov in days. Unfortunate that so many people will have to suffer to end this long term misery.

Bahabandit

Wow I was just seeing who wanted to go with me. I didn't figure it would turn into a history lesson. I will say that I have done my family tree and so far I have found 7 relatives of mine that fought against the north on the side of the Confederates and I had 3 ancestors that fought in the Revolutionary War including one that was awarded honors at the Battle of Cowpens. I consider myself an AMERICAN patriot and I see this country that I have fought for, shed blood and sweat over, and lost friends over falling to the wayside of the progressive agenda. If the time comes where we must water the Tree of Liberty by secession or war I will do WHATEVER it takes to restore this great nation to what it once was. Until that time comes, I will protest, speak my voice and do whatever it takes PEACEFULLY to get my point across. If you want to go, then come with me and speak your voice. If not move out of the way and allow someone who has the passion of this country to do it. OUT!!!!

Jamesm760

Wow I was just seeing who wanted to go with me. I didn't figure it would turn into a history lesson. I will say that I have done my family tree and so far I have found 7 relatives of mine that fought against the north on the side of the Confederates and I had 3 ancestors that fought in the Revolutionary War including one that was awarded honors at the Battle of Cowpens. I consider myself an AMERICAN patriot and I see this country that I have fought for, shed blood and sweat over, and lost friends over falling to the wayside of the progressive agenda. If the time comes where we must water the Tree of Liberty by secession or war I will do WHATEVER it takes to restore this great nation to what it once was. Until that time comes, I will protest, speak my voice and do whatever it takes PEACEFULLY to get my point across. If you want to go, then come with me and speak your voice. If not move out of the way and allow someone who has the passion of this country to do it. OUT!!!!

+1. I am already very interested in going. When it gets closer to the date I will repost on here if someone doesn't beat me to it. I will also post on some of the local Facebook gun pages to inform people of the event. If you are thinkin of traveling as a group you can count me in. I am going to request the time off soon to make sure I secure the dates.

angry1

I am somewhat interested in attending. Important to remind those who "govern" of our presence and that our polite forebearance is not without limit.

However part of me says that I wanted to have my picture taken by the FBI, I can have that done right in here Charlotte!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I am somewhat interested in attending. Important to remind those who "govern" of our presence and that our polite forebearance is not without limit.

However part of me says that I wanted to have my picture taken by the FBI, I can have that done right in here Charlotte!
The drones are doing a great job :uhoh:

Google your screen persona, email addy and your real name. You might be shocked at what you find is available publicly.