Thread: Need Help at VCDL Booth for VA Beach Gun Show 2/1 - 2/2

Need Help at VCDL Booth for VA Beach Gun Show 2/1 - 2/2

It is that time again! We have need of your help to man the Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) table at the Virginia Beach Gun Show to be held at the Virginia Beach Convention Center on February 1-2, 2014. As you can see below, we have four shifts to cover. If you canít do all of one, let me know what you can do and Iíll try to work you in. Any and all help is appreciated. If you have questions or want to help, send an email to vbgunshows@vcdl.org with your name and which shift you wish to volunteer for.

For those of you who havenít done it before, you must be a member of VCDL (you can sign up at the show if need be), and second you will be paired with an experienced member so you wonít be left in the dark.

VIRGINIA BEACH GUN SHOW, February 1-2, 2014::

Saturday, Feb. 1, 2014

9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
    1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m

Sunday, Feb. 2, 2014

10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
    1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Please help!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 01-19-2014 at 01:39 PM.

Working on getting permission from the wifely one to attend. If so, I can help out.

Quote Originally Posted by hafnhaf View Post
    Working on getting permission from the wifely one to attend. If so, I can help out.
    That would be awesome if you could... and even her if she would like to get involved. The more the merrier, and there are certain perks to volunteering at the gun shows.

Sign me up for Saturday the 1st, 1-5. Lori may be able to help too. $1 off coupons are ready to print. I also just emailed vcdl.
    Last edited by hafnhaf; 01-22-2014 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hafnhaf View Post
    Sign me up for Saturday the 1st, 1-5. Lori may be able to help too. $1 off coupons are ready to print. I also just emailed vcdl.
    PM message sent, thanks for your help!
    Last edited by Justine; 01-22-2014 at 03:59 PM.

Still looking for volunteers? I'm in Richmond but I could drive down if needed, pending wife approval, of course.

Edit: Saturday only.
    Last edited by FBrinson; 01-24-2014 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FBrinson View Post
    Still looking for volunteers? I'm in Richmond but I could drive down if needed, pending wife approval, of course.

Edit: Saturday only.
    I've got to check with my partner (he had the list). I'll get back to you. Thanks for being willing to make the commute.

Well... we've only gotten a couple of volunteers so far, so yes, we NEED volunteers for ALL shifts. Anyone who is available and able, please either private message me here with your name, email address, and which shift you want to cover, or email vbgunshows@vcdl.org

Thanks to everyone who volunteers!

All right folks, we still need volunteers for Saturday afternoon (1-5), and all day Sunday, shifts 10-1 and 1-4. I know it's Superbowl weekend but the game starts AFTER the gun show...

All right, looks like all we need now are Sunday morning shift volunteers! I sincere thank you to all who have volunteered so far, if you can tap in to your VCDL friends for a couple of volunteers for Sunday morning we should be good to go!