• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Need Help at VCDL Booth for VA Beach Gun Show 2/1 - 2/2

Justine

It is that time again! We have need of your help to man the Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) table at the Virginia Beach Gun Show to be held at the Virginia Beach Convention Center on February 1-2, 2014. As you can see below, we have four shifts to cover. If you can’t do all of one, let me know what you can do and I’ll try to work you in. Any and all help is appreciated. If you have questions or want to help, send an email to vbgunshows@vcdl.org with your name and which shift you wish to volunteer for.

For those of you who haven’t done it before, you must be a member of VCDL (you can sign up at the show if need be), and second you will be paired with an experienced member so you won’t be left in the dark.

VIRGINIA BEACH GUN SHOW, February 1-2, 2014::

Saturday, Feb. 1, 2014

9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m

Sunday, Feb. 2, 2014

10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Please help!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Justine

Working on getting permission from the wifely one to attend. If so, I can help out.

That would be awesome if you could... and even her if she would like to get involved. :D The more the merrier, and there are certain perks to volunteering at the gun shows.

hafnhaf

Sign me up for Saturday the 1st, 1-5. Lori may be able to help too. $1 off coupons are ready to print. I also just emailed vcdl.

Last edited:

FBrinson

Still looking for volunteers? I'm in Richmond but I could drive down if needed, pending wife approval, of course.

Edit: Saturday only.

Last edited:

Justine

Still looking for volunteers? I'm in Richmond but I could drive down if needed, pending wife approval, of course.

Edit: Saturday only.

I've got to check with my partner (he had the list). I'll get back to you. :D Thanks for being willing to make the commute.

Justine

Well... we've only gotten a couple of volunteers so far, so yes, we NEED volunteers for ALL shifts. Anyone who is available and able, please either private message me here with your name, email address, and which shift you want to cover, or email vbgunshows@vcdl.org

Thanks to everyone who volunteers!

Justine

All right folks, we still need volunteers for Saturday afternoon (1-5), and all day Sunday, shifts 10-1 and 1-4. I know it's Superbowl weekend but the game starts AFTER the gun show...

Justine

All right, looks like all we need now are Sunday morning shift volunteers! I sincere thank you to all who have volunteered so far, if you can tap in to your VCDL friends for a couple of volunteers for Sunday morning we should be good to go!