Thread: Really confused

Really confused

I no this is "opencarry" and I do everyday but this week I've been in Tn and I have my cc and enhanced, I can't seem to find my answer anywhere. I need to no when I cc in tn do I follow ms law and rules or Tn or both?
    Criminals don’t open carry, most don’t wear holsters, none care that you have a No Gun sign up. Good job to all stores who posts signs, all of you have opened yourself to criminals. They now know that you are weak and they will have no resistance in your place of business.

Follow Tennessee laws, where you are, first. Those are the laws that the local cops will think they know and that they will cite you for.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

This applies ALMOST universally; FedGov has been known to prosecute citizens who return from abroad for doing things that are legal overseas but not legal in the United States.

TN of course.

Ok I was not sure because some states honor but I saw other states reciprocate I think, I was not real sure if that changed anything. Thanks for the answers....
    Criminals don’t open carry, most don’t wear holsters, none care that you have a No Gun sign up. Good job to all stores who posts signs, all of you have opened yourself to criminals. They now know that you are weak and they will have no resistance in your place of business.

Follow TN laws...

and remember... no matter your permit being enhanced or whatever, its still illegal to carry in posted private property... "no gun" signs always carry the weight of law, unless its a parking lot and you leave the vehicle locked in your own personally owned vehicle.

Open Carry is illegal in TN, unless you have a permit... your CC permit is honored in TN, so should allow concealed and open carry both as far as I know.
    Last edited by cjohnson44546; 01-19-2014 at 07:16 PM.

Always follow the laws of the state you're in, just like the speed limit. Im an eastern AR resident but OC in TN but must CC in AR.

Quote Originally Posted by cjohnson44546 View Post
    Follow TN laws...

and remember... no matter your permit being enhanced or whatever, its still illegal to carry in posted private property... "no gun" signs always carry the weight of law, unless its a parking lot and you leave the vehicle locked in your own personally owned vehicle.

Open Carry is illegal in TN, unless you have a permit... your CC permit is honored in TN, so should allow concealed and open carry both as far as I know.
    With enhanced the "no gun signs" do not have any legal teeth unless it is seen and I am asked to leave and refuse to do so...that's from the DMV and from how
    I have interpreted the law, but I get your point. Thanks for your reply and all others

Quote Originally Posted by Glocklover20 View Post
    With enhanced the "no gun signs" do not have any legal teeth unless it is seen and I am asked to leave and refuse to do so...that's from the DMV and from how
    I have interpreted the law, but I get your point. Thanks for your reply and all others
    Quite true, in MS. Not true when you are in TN.

By the way, it stinks that a nonresident can't get a MS enhanced permit.

Sent from an app instead of a browser simply because browsers on mobile devices are incapable of basic usability by design so that people can sell apps.
    Open means open...