Thread: Lobby Day - Richmond Times Dispatch Article

Lobby Day - Richmond Times Dispatch Article

An article about today's Lobby Day in the RTD.

http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/st...a4bcf6878.html

If anyone had any doubts about where the current Virginia administration stands on gun rights... this paragraph should clear it up for you:

First Lady Dorothy McAuliffe, Lieutenant Gov. Ralph Northam, Attorney General Mark Herring and Democratic lawmakers joined advocates for tighter gun regulations and families of victims in the 2007 Virginia Tech shooting massacre.

I just saw it on 12 news and other than one short clear interview it did not show much for us other than a couple what they called big rifles. Of course they doted on the antis.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

The RTD article sounds about par for the course.

Sorry that we couldn't make it this year. I twisted/sprained my knee (the one that doesn't have a torn ligament) Sunday AM playing with my dog in the back yard, and can only walk with difficulty (hills are out of the question, stairs are difficult enough). I discovered just how difficult when I showed up for my shift at the VCDL Booth at the Hampton Gun Show that afternoon.
    A law-abiding citizen should be able to carry his personal protection firearm anywhere that an armed criminal might go.

Member VCDL, NRA

Well at least you have a reason, I am sure however that there are over 1000 that don't.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk