• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lobby Day - Richmond Times Dispatch Article

Blk97F150

An article about today's Lobby Day in the RTD.

http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/s...cle_6fdb4684-81ec-11e3-a155-001a4bcf6878.html

If anyone had any doubts about where the current Virginia administration stands on gun rights... this paragraph should clear it up for you:

First Lady Dorothy McAuliffe, Lieutenant Gov. Ralph Northam, Attorney General Mark Herring and Democratic lawmakers joined advocates for tighter gun regulations and families of victims in the 2007 Virginia Tech shooting massacre.

kennys

I just saw it on 12 news and other than one short clear interview it did not show much for us other than a couple what they called big rifles. Of course they doted on the antis.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

2a4all

The RTD article sounds about par for the course.

Sorry that we couldn't make it this year. I twisted/sprained my knee (the one that doesn't have a torn ligament) Sunday AM playing with my dog in the back yard, and can only walk with difficulty (hills are out of the question, stairs are difficult enough). I discovered just how difficult when I showed up for my shift at the VCDL Booth at the Hampton Gun Show that afternoon.

kennys

Well at least you have a reason, I am sure however that there are over 1000 that don't.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk