• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Minnesota Crime Spilling Into Western Wisconsin

Law abider

nyuk nyuk nyuk.
People need to finally accept that criminal gangs have been colonizing areas in WI since, well from my experience 1982. Get a map out and get a major urban area, then anywhere within a 30 mile radius will be infested. From the same urban area, go out the transportation arteries and the medium sized towns will be colonized. Look at the twin cities (thats minneapolis/st. paul for those clueless about this area yet still want to tell us how things are here) and overlay on a map what I just said. Talk to the cops in those towns and check back with us.
Ask about all gang activity rochester, lacrosse, wausau, and of course, our favorite twin cities hunter chai vang.

At the other end of the state, the chicago/milwaukee areas, follow the crime waves and colonizing up the interstates, then get back with us.

Open carry may make you feel good, but if you want to protect yourself (or others), concealed carry of pistols is best. Oh, and don't stick around if you have to defend yourself, if you get the chance, leave. Why do I say such strange things? Because we live in orwellian strange times where if you are forced to use deadly force to defend your life, if the person is a member of a protected class, the federal government will come down upon you and bankrupt you, make you lose your job, etc. at best.

Milwaukee still ranks the worst.

JoeSparky

Centurion
I make my assumptions about you by what you ask for, and what you ask for is a reflection of your experiences in life. Circular, which I guess is why we are stuck in this spot.

If you have ever spent any time in high crime urban areas or as of late, been in other areas being colonized by the urban youth from high crime areas, you would know that data like what you are asking for is non existent. Why? Because all parties that can, flee. And of course, nobody seen nothing. A lot of times the blacks would think I'm a cop because I was the only white around, and throw on an OC pistol and everyone would 'know' I'm a cop and if I'm out alone, walking down the street, I'd be given nothing but leery looks as it's some kind of setup by the popo. In assaults/fights, the ones gone after first are ones people think have the weapon. This culture is pure predatory, so you will never get anything resembling a 'fair fight'. If you want to sit down and drink your coffee with you nice 'glock' on your hip in plain sight, better hope that someone isn't calculating how they can get it because someone and their friend could walk up to you and chat while someone else comes up behind you and takes their 40 to separate you from life, then they got your 'glock' and off they go. This story won't even make the newspapers or evening news though.

You two can do whatever you want, obviously. For those that haven't experienced the many wonders of this world, I will just put forth some of my experiences. I don't care if you believe them, really. Nor anyone else. Just putting out there that theories sometimes aren't very reflective of realities and just because someone doesn't know of something, or read of something, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

:dude:

So, you admit you have NO verifiable cites to justify YOUR claim that the OPEN carry of a firearm will result in the OC'er being the first one shot by the BG.

Personally, I don't care IF you carry or HOW you carry. I do prefer that you carry LEGALLY. It is the height of hubris to dictate to me how I must carry to satisfy YOUR perceptions of what you can't provide ANY cite for.

MKEgal

JoeSparky said:
And just how many incidents can you refer too where this has actually happened?
or is it just the apocryphal restating of "if you OC, you will just be the first to be shot"?
I don't know if I can still find the news article, but I have read _one_ report of a man OC in a stop-n-rob who was shot & killed by a feral teen who entered with gun in hand to rob the store.
There are at least dozens of reports of citizens who have stopped crime by simply OC, some of them here on OCDO. (Try the 'true tales of self-defense' board.)

Law abider said:
Duuh Doug BB.
Fuller Malarkey said:
So far, all you've done is stir dust and yap.
Fuller Malarkey said:
Red Herring much?
Well, this is Doug we're talking about.
At least three of his current sock puppets are replying to each other in this thread alone.

Law abider

I don't know if I can still find the news article, but I have read _one_ report of a man OC in a stop-n-rob who was shot & killed by a feral teen who entered with gun in hand to rob the store.
There are at least dozens of reports of citizens who have stopped crime by simply OC, some of them here on OCDO. (Try the 'true tales of self-defense' board.)

At least three of his current sock puppets are replying to each other in this thread alone.

Well... he does have the split personality schizophrenia

chowda

Milwaukee still ranks the worst.
It does and will remain so as long as it's the democrat plantation for blacks, a la chicago. What was interesting was to see the expansion upwards of the chicago gangs were slowed down by the milwaukee ones. So as they were figuring that out on the street, the interstate was their pipeline to welfare/bennie hop. There was quite a 'loop' between chicago, madison, twin cities....repeat.
The next colonization was up the fox valley, but to green bay first, then back down.

So tired, old clueless barrett thinks a two mile trolley is the best thing for milwaukee. Like I said, milwaukee's a democrat negro plantation, thus it will never get ahead. Sad, but that's how it's worked out.

chowda

So, you admit you have NO verifiable cites
No idea what a cite is, but I'm sure in your internet angst, you're on to something. What it has to do with this conversation, I have no idea.

Left to clear the driveway (it's snowing in WI) and run some errands. In doing so, I realized that when I get to a point where it seems like I'm endlessly debating silly things on the internet with internet accounts, it's time to pull back from that rabbit hole and surmise it. I've stated enough and for those that have experience, know it.

So, in one line........ "If you think bad things are going to happen, making yourself a readily identifiable target is only smart on the internet".

chowda

Well... ["doug"] does have the split personality schizophrenia

I've stated this before, but whoever the "doug" account was sure does seem to be firmly embedded in the minds of a little clique on this board. And I was starting to think you were a normal person. Oh well, ya'll should scurry together and agree upon the common mystifying forces that are all out to get you. BOO!

.....kids

Last edited:

Fuller Malarkey

I'm embarrassed. Thank you for the heads up.

Sybil, shame on you......

JoeSparky

Centurion
No idea what a cite is, but I'm sure in your internet angst, you're on to something. What it has to do with this conversation, I have no idea.

Left to clear the driveway (it's snowing in WI) and run some errands. In doing so, I realized that when I get to a point where it seems like I'm endlessly debating silly things on the internet with internet accounts, it's time to pull back from that rabbit hole and surmise it. I've stated enough and for those that have experience, know it.

So, in one line........ "If you think bad things are going to happen, making yourself a readily identifiable target is only smart on the internet".

So, any FIRST Hand reports of the OC'er being the first to be shot?

Plankton

Just north of the Sheeple's Republik of Madistan

Forum Rules are your friend. Then you will know things like this: (5) CITE TO AUTHORITY: If you state a rule of law, it is incumbent upon you to try to cite, as best you can, to authority. Citing to authority, using links when available,is what makes OCDO so successful. An authority is a published source of law that can back your claim up - statute, ordinance, court case, newspaper article covering a legal issue, etc. So, if you state something as a "fact", Like open carriers will be SHOT, you might be asked to "cite" your source for your alleged "facts":lol:

Last edited:

Rusty Young Man

Forum Rules are your friend. Then you will know things like this: (5) CITE TO AUTHORITY: If you state a rule of law, it is incumbent upon you to try to cite, as best you can, to authority. Citing to authority, using links when available,is what makes OCDO so successful. An authority is a published source of law that can back your claim up - statute, ordinance, court case, newspaper article covering a legal issue, etc. So, if you state something as a "fact", Like open carriers will be SHOT, you might be asked to "cite" your source for your alleged "facts":lol:

Don't hold your breath waiting. I'm not even sure that he knows what he's thinking. Sometimes he seems to support OC, and other times he's pushing the whole "CC is more tactical than OC" mentality. As Law Abider put it "Well... he does have the split personality schizophrenia".

These posts are in chronological order. Even though there may be more, these are from threads I remembered:

Posted in September of 2013 when he was still fairly new to OCDO, chowda's response (# 10) includes this "For the record, I'm all for concealed carry as it's the best defense. Open carry of pistols are second best". The possibility is then pointed out, by several others, that he was simply trolling:
http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...Farmers-Mkt-Sat-21-Sept&p=1987227#post1987227

Then he does a complete 180 seven days later, saying "I'm more for open carry than concealed carry because with OC, there's no need to get permission" (post #53):
http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...o-Wisconsin-from-Nevada&p=1989951#post1989951

In post #9 of this thread he claims to have informed a citizen about OC (because the citizen believed a CC permit was required):
http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...-the-Appleton-Rebellion&p=1998476#post1998476

Here, he seems to at least accept OC in post #7:
http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...dgun-Hotline-lady-today&p=1998560#post1998560

But here, he goes back into the "if you OC, you'll be the first one shot" mentality in post #28:
http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...nding-who-could-bring-guns-into-schools/page2

Last edited:

Franky

OCn and doin snow bout every other day. Luv the Wisco.:)

chowda

Sometimes he seems to support OC, and other times he's pushing the whole "CC is more tactical than OC" mentality.

This is just weird. So are you trying to say someone is trying to say one method doesn't work well in all circumstances/situations? :eek: Holy Crap! Does the internet know this?

Next thing ya know, people won't be able to cite statistics that show open carry in milwaukee reduces crime.
Maybe it's not all about getting lost in one's own firm, fixed beliefs and let the situations dictate the actions?

Last edited:

Rusty Young Man

This is just weird. So are you trying to say someone is trying to say one method doesn't work well in all circumstances/situations? :eek: Holy Crap! Does the internet know this?

Next thing ya know, people won't be able to cite statistics that show open carry in milwaukee reduces crime.
Maybe it's not all about getting lost in one's own firm, fixed beliefs and let the situations dictate the actions?

Red herring. Whether OC or CC is better suited to certain circumstances (such as during certain weather conditions) is an entirely different question which I did not allude to, but I am sure you were aware of that before replying.

I was referring to the fact that you continue to post illogical and debunked remarks about OC making someone a "target" for the criminal element or somehow being a BETTER form of carry for self defense. It is obvious you are not attempting to carry a mature and profound conversation on the topic, choosing instead to post inflammatory and non-sequitur replies as part of your childish antics.

Last edited:

Franky

Very weird. Corrosive poets attempting to be webby psych analysts.:uhoh:

chowda

Red herring.

I went to the main discussion section of this board and I'll be darned, if the same accounts (not from WI) in the WI subforum doing most of the arguing are the same accounts in the main forum.....doing most of the arguing. And I bet if I looked into the other 57 states' subforms here, these same handful of accounts would be in all of those, to, endlessly and aimlessly arguing.
So a few accounts here have pretty much turned this board into a herring barrel in the trout stream of life.

Here is something that will cause these few internet accounts to bang their computer tables and yell, "LIAR! NO NO NO!"

If everyone open carries, or at least 25% (sorry, no hard data on that number, so you can make it 27 if it makes you less angry). If one quarter of the people in a place open carries, that area will be safer. It's not so much of a percentage thing, it's a 'numbers' thing, numbers of people open carrying.

Think of it like this, if I walk into a camp with 20 mexicans growing reefe--I mean, medical marijuana--in the nicolet national forest (that's in WI) open carrying, I would be in danger. If me and three friends (not internet types) walk into the same camp of mexican druggies, we would be a lot safer.
Sorry, I have no data on if they would run, nor if they didn't how many shots they'd shoot, nor what kind of firearms they would have, the type of bullets they have, their eye color, DOB.
Heck, I don't even know there are mexicans growing in the nicolet national forest.
Or that matter, if there are even mexicans in WI.
There probably aren't even any in the US as that 11 million figure has been used for the last 20 years.....

Oh god, that's gonna hurt people's computer tables......

chowda

OK, there were six mexicans in WI....BUT THEY HAVE BEEN ARRESTED. There are no more mexicans in WI. They must have been from those 11 million mexicans that happened during the first clinton term, but now there are only 10,999,904 illegals left over from 1991 and none of those reside in WI as no facts can prove it.

Whew, glad WI is once again, free of illegals.

:D

Last edited: