Thread: MO Senate Resolution 1091 for mspgunner

MO Senate Resolution 1091 for mspgunner

i was going through the MO Senate daily journals and i ran across this little gem....

on Tuesday January 14 Senator Nieves offered Senate Resolution 1091 regarding the death of Marc Sheldon Perez (mspgunner), Ellisville, which was adopted.

http://www.senate.mo.gov/14info/Jour....pdf#toolbar=1 ......on page 4.....

it's nice that they acknowledged gunners passing.

now if i just knew what the significance of a Senate Resolution was. is it maybe just that, a simple acknowledgement of something?
    I'm the one who's gotta die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.
    Jimi Hendrix

NRA Benefactor Member & 03 FFL

and on Wednesday Jan 15 Senator Nieves introduced SB 725.....

SB 725
    –By Nieves.
    An Act to amend chapter 227, RSMo, by adding theret
    o one new section relating to the designation of
    the Marc Perez memorial bridge
    http://www.senate.mo.gov/14info/Jour....pdf#toolbar=1 .....page 4 again.....

SB 725 - This act designates the bridge on Missouri Route N over the Meramec River in Franklin county as the "Marc Perez Memorial Bridge".

I'm the one who's gotta die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.
    Jimi Hendrix

NRA Benefactor Member & 03 FFL

I knew there was a reason I like Senator Nieves! It's really great to see such an awesome tribute to a great man.
    "Somebody ever tries to kill you, you try and kill em right back!" - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Glad to see Sen Nieves introduced the Resolution and bridge name. I doubt he did it at the request of my email; but I did suggest to him and few others to give careful thought to renaming SAPA to the MPSAPA.

The resolution documents the approval of the body to show special recognition to an individual/organization. Doesn't carry much weight, but looks good on a wall in a frame.
    "I can live for two weeks on a good compliment."
    ~Mark Twain