Thread: i would have shot him sooner

i would have shot him sooner

http://photographyisnotacrime.com/20...olved-killing/

unarmed, back to officers, hands in the air.......boom boom !!

However, Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu insists the man should have been killed much earlier because he wasn’t complying with their orders.
    yes... anyone who doesn't follow orders from a police officer should be killed!

Quote Originally Posted by cjohnson44546 View Post
    Isn't that in the bill of rights somewhere?

".. he forced us to shoot him" more blaming the victim (y'know the guy who wasn't reaching into the vehicle and was instead raising his hands)?

Well looking at it from a purely cynical view point ...why not? Don't shoot ...no week off paid vacation and time off paid for counseling whenever the itch arises and maybe a early retirement do to the PTSD this guy forced on the poor officer.... We are giving officers an incentive to shoot IMHO. This Sheriff is no stranger to controversy consider him another political beast, who will suck the chrome off any camera hitch.
    Last edited by FreeInAZ; 01-23-2014 at 10:03 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

marshaul: i believe it's actually in the Bill of Wrongs.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cjohnson44546 View Post
    I hope to hell you are joking!
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    Given the context of his post and the quote above it, I would say he is.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPackingMomma View Post
    Given the context of his post and the quote above it, I would say he is.
    Phew!
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post

Quote Originally Posted by FreeInAZ View Post
    Well looking at it from a purely cynical view point ...why not? Don't shoot ...no week off paid vacation and time off paid for counseling whenever the itch arises and maybe a early retirement do to the PTSD this guy forced on the poor officer.... We are giving officers an incentive to shoot IMHO. This Sheriff is no stranger to controversy consider him another political beast, who will suck the chrome off any camera hitch.
    Read this carefully guys. WE ARE giving them incentive to shoot. We see them high-fiving ON CAMERA after roughing people up. We see LEOs ripping out the window with their bare hands on an equipment stop because the woman wouldn't roll their window ALL THE WAY down to get their paperwork.

Soon all cop cars will say 'the only good LAC is a dead LAC', just like John Carpenter's 'Escape from New York'. We have a few rights left. You can fight them, you can be 'civilly disobedient' but CHOOSE your battles carefully is my suggestion. Don't fight stuff on the street. Check your vehicles and make them pristine. Be the gray man. Otherwise you could get targeted by a 'cadre' of oh, IDK, LEOs against Citizen entitlement, lol. LOOK AT THEIR FREAKING T-SHIRTS - there are a lot of gorillas out there and they're not all peacefully eating carrots. They're after your carrot.

FWIW

However, Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu insists the man should have been killed much earlier because he wasn’t complying with their orders.
    Well, better late than never in the good sheriff's view. He has got to defend a cop who was late, not right.

Good point about keeping your car clean. anything i carry goes in the trunk. I try to keep the backseat and cupholders empty.