• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

April 29th 2nd Amendment March

Raggs

, April 29th 2014

Rally at the State Capitol through the Second Amendment March. Rather than speakers, the focus of this rally will be to lobby legislators on several key bills and issues.

The schedule is as follows:

9:45 AM - March proceeds from Michigan and Cedar. down Michigan Ave towards the Capitol
10 AM-Noon - Meet with your State House members.
Noon-2 PM - Meet with your State Senators.

This event is on a weekday as that is when the Michigan Legislature is in session. Open and concealed carry is allowed at the Michigan Capitol and in legislative office buildings.

Check www.secondamendmentmarch.com in the coming weeks for speaker information.

Last edited:

missoak

I will be leaving from Romulus. If anyone needs a ride, I could use the company.
Plus gas is not cheap.

Last edited:

Michigander

I will be driving out from the metro detroit area. If anyone from around here needs a ride or was looking to car pool, please send me a PM.