• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Jan 25 2014 Greater Richmond OC Breakfast 9:30 AM - SHONEY'S on W. Broad St

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
We're headed to the West End come Saturday.

Shoney's at 8415 Broad St West Richmond VA 23229

See y'all there.

stay safe.

FBrinson

We're headed to the West End come Saturday.

Shoney's at 8415 Broad St West Richmond VA 23229

See y'all there.

stay safe.

HaHa! I was just about to make a post about Saturday to see where we are going.

Two confirmed and two possibles. I'm working on two more :)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
The more the merrier - bring them on.

Will likely be in the room to the left side of the food bar so we have space to expand as necessary.

va_tazdad

Have to pass one more week

Although I feel fine, I will pass this week as tomorrow night is my 1st night back and I am still adjusting my sleep cycle.

Fear not, I will return the following week bearing a pop up assignment. Feel free to talk about me. I talk about you all the time. ;>)

Brian D.

I would ask y'all how this is going, but don't want anybody to type with their mouth full.

Man you Virginia gunrights advocates sure like your food! So many Meet 'n' Eats there! ;)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I would ask y'all how this is going, but don't want anybody to type with their mouth full.

Man you Virginia gunrights advocates sure like your food! So many Meet 'n' Eats there! ;)
The food is only a front for our real purpose - briefing and debriefing of "what's happening" being the primary consideration. :)