• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC in Memphis

independence

I was recently in Memphis briefly and OC'd to an Arby's with no issues. The manager is the one who was the cashier and she was very friendly. Later, I was in Jackson, TN and OC'd to the UPS Store which also went fine.

#yay

Sent from an app instead of a browser simply because browsers on mobile devices are incapable of basic usability by design so that people can sell apps.

Kopis

yeah pretty much no one cares in memphis. Ive yet to have anything remotely close to an issue. I saw two uniformed LEOs in starbucks this past weekend and two detectives. We talked briefly about glocks and parted ways.

Last edited: