Thread: Mississippi Facebook page

Mississippi Facebook page

While I was stationed out in Kansas we had a opencarry group page for the state. I noticed there usn't a Mississippi page, so I went ahead and created one. Feel free to buy, sell, trade guns and gear. Organize get-togethers etc. This is not an attempt to take traffic away from these forums. In stead I'm hoping the page can be an asset to the open carry community and make it easier for newcomers to opencarry get their feet wet.

Mississippi Opencarry

What's the name of the group?

"Mississippi Opencarry" Just tyoe it in to the searchbar on Facebook and it should pop up.

google-fu is weak. Please add a link to your page for the facebook impaired.

found it and posted
    Last edited by MSG Laigaie; 03-14-2014 at 06:37 PM.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington