Thread: AARP is still anti gun.

Pointy end and slightly to the left

AARP is still anti gun.

AARP stance on gun ownership on their web site in 2007. AARP believes in the Constitutional right to bear arms. But to make the nation safer, we must do what we can to keep guns out of hands of children and criminals. AARP supported the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, which went into law in 1994 with bi-partisan support.

Check out this link to see their stance has not changed.

North Carolina
    Not a member, AARP is anti freedom, they also supported Obama care. Many elderly lost their insurance from pensions because of the act. They now have to pay for stop gap programs to cover the difference between Medi Care and the actual costs. AARP is about putting money in their own pockets, buying firearms might cut into their pocket change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus
    "Well.... If you take my hat. Decide to wear my hat. Its in your possession ."

"I call popo say "he has my hat i left it at his house". They go talk to you. You say its yours. Sounds like a civil court matter."

"Now I instead say he robbed me... Well popo done go and cuff you up I keep hat or it goes to go to court I testify you done did rob me. You now have to prove you didn't...."

Fairborn, Ohio, USA

AARP is still anti gun.

AARP has always been one of those front groups for progressivism that dupes folks into believing that they exist for some other reason. Am actually paying a little more for my consumer cellular phone because I refuse to be counted on the rolls of that Liberty-hating organization.

On edit: is a conservative alternative to AARP. Interesting: If you google "conservative alternative to AARP, the first half-a-dozen or so finds ARE AARP! I don't belong to Amac, so I am not advocating it; just pointing it out if others would be inclined to join the unAARP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.
    Last edited by eye95; 01-25-2014 at 10:55 AM.