• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Off site contact.....just in case.

sudden valley gunner

Off site contact just in case.

There has been rumblings and rumors and or what if some other reason the site is shut down?

I figured we can have a thread that would let others know how to contact each other if they want, in case of being kicked off, excluded or the site is shut down...or what ever.

My email is Roblibertarian@gmail.com.

I was never a fan of facebook, but joined last year because it really is an effective tool for organizing and meeting like minded liberty folks.

On there I am Rob Stratton, Bellingham WA. I know that is something I may not want to advertise given some of those on here who feel necessary to stalk, find info they think is bad and post it publicly....but hey oh well.

eye95

Google "eye95". You will find me.

Also, I have entrusted Citizen with an emergency email address should this site (or I) disappear. He has assured me that he will not share that address with anyone else, but he can act as a go-between, forwarding messages. Should I disappear and anyone contact me through Citizen, I will (in many cases) directly respond.

sudden valley gunner

Google "eye95". You will find me.

Also, I have entrusted Citizen with an emergency email address should this site (or I) disappear. He has assured me that he will not share that address with anyone else, but he can act as a go-between, forwarding messages. Should I disappear and anyone contact me through Citizen, I will (in many cases) directly respond.

Good idea.

I also felt I could take the opportunity, to let others interested in contacting each other in more conventional ways, of having a way to do it.

eye95

I have saved your contact info.

Stalking will commence forthwith!

You are actually safe, because I don't do facebook. Someone should start LibertyBook.com, essentially a facebook.com, but with a heap of more respect for privacy and with a bent towards the Liberty-minded. The domain is owned, but is for sale.

Last edited:

countryclubjoe

Shut down? That would be disappointing, I was just starting to like you folks... LOL

No for real if OCDO shut down, I would be disappointed.

I could always be reach thru my etsy shop. www.etsy.com/sold/dapper42R-- Looking dapper while OCing is a great way to exercise your 2A..

Best regards.

CCJ

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

I have saved your contact info.

Stalking will commence forthwith!

You are actually safe, because I don't do facebook. Someone should start LibertyBook.com, essentially a facebook.com, but with a heap of more respect for privacy and with a bent towards the Liberty-minded. The domain is owned, but is for sale.

LOL....nah I doubt you have much in common with Big Dave.

Griz

What about a lesser event of the domain name being hacked to imitate a site shutdown or redirect? Does anyone know the sites IP address to bypass the DNS servers?