• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lemay car museum not firearm friendly.

Munkey Butt

So I am on my Batchelor party andh my friends took me to the Lemay car museum. I went through the ticket counter and half the museum before 2 security guards asked me to disarm per company policy. I agreed but explained my case. So for anyone who is wanting to support disarming, feel free to visit the Lemay car museum in tacoma.

Bill45

"So I am on my Batchelor party andh my friends took me to the Lemay car museum."

What happened to the, wild party with strippers bachelor parties, or has the new generation gone girly on us?

The bachelor parties I remember involved pantie raids and 3 day drunks.