Thread: interesting facts

interesting facts

This is some interesting facts I found on the net.
    Summary: "Terrorist Watchlist Screening." Government Accountability Office, May 5, 2010. http://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-10-703T

"Membership in a terrorist organization does not prohibit a person from possessing firearms or explosives under current federal law."

[83] Report: "Terrorist Watchlist Screening." Government Accountability Office, May 5, 2010. http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d10703t.pdf

Page 5: "In total, individuals on the terrorist watchlist have been involved in firearm and explosives background checks 1,228 times since NICS started conducting these checks in February 2004, of which 1,119 (about 91 percent) of the transactions were allowed to proceed while 109 were denied...."
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

Some examples of "Terrorist orginzations" likely include

>the National Rifle Association
    >The Second Amendment Foundation
    >American Civil Liberties Union
    >Any group with the words "tea party" "patriots" or "9-12"
    >any immigrant rights group
    >any muslim group regardless of criminal activity or lack thereof...

basically, anyone the current government doesn't like.

want to disarm anyone? just declare them to be a terrorist, how do you get on the terrorist list? a secret, are you on it now? also a secret, how do you get off it? oh that's a secret too....
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    Some examples of "Terrorist orginzations" likely include

>the National Rifle Association
    >The Second Amendment Foundation
    >American Civil Liberties Union
    >Any group with the words "tea party" "patriots" or "9-12"
    >any immigrant rights group
    >any muslim group regardless of criminal activity or lack thereof...

basically, anyone the current government doesn't like.

want to disarm anyone? just declare them to be a terrorist, how do you get on the terrorist list? a secret, are you on it now? also a secret, how do you get off it? oh that's a secret too....
    I submit that the current administration likes these groups so seeing them on watch list might be a surprise.
    Last edited by SouthernBoy; 01-26-2014 at 09:46 AM.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!