Thread: 6th Senate District Special Election Done. Dems win seat and with it Virginia Senate

6th Senate District Special Election Done. Dems win seat and with it Virginia Senate

Link: http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...1-f0feafdd1394

Sorry to bring bad news. The tyrant has won. The article actually mentions more gun control.

Don't give up, never give in, fight, fight, FIGHT!!

Sic Semper Tyrannus,
    Thundar
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundar View Post
    Link: http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...1-f0feafdd1394

Sorry to bring bad news. The tyrant has won. The article actually mentions more gun control.

Don't give up, never give in, fight, fight, FIGHT!!

Sic Semper Tyrannus,
    Thundar
    Nothing;s been lost if the game gets played right Thundar. I said earlier that nothing good was going to happen with the gun lobby in the next 4 years.....But nothing has to be lost if they start playing defense instead of trying to push bills that have no chance of being signed.

Might help to try to give those 800000 gun owners that don't have CHP's a reason to join the fight.
    Last edited by peter nap; 01-27-2014 at 09:44 PM.

Losing such a critical election by 11 out of over 20,000 votes makes me sick to my stomach. Especially since nearly all cases of voter fraud are conducted by the side that won this one.

TFred