• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

6th Senate District Special Election Done. Dems win seat and with it Virginia Senate

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Link: http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...hpModule_13097a0c-868e-11e2-9d71-f0feafdd1394

Sorry to bring bad news. The tyrant has won. The article actually mentions more gun control.

Don't give up, never give in, fight, fight, FIGHT!!

Sic Semper Tyrannus,
Thundar

Nothing;s been lost if the game gets played right Thundar. I said earlier that nothing good was going to happen with the gun lobby in the next 4 years.....But nothing has to be lost if they start playing defense instead of trying to push bills that have no chance of being signed.

Might help to try to give those 800000 gun owners that don't have CHP's a reason to join the fight.

Last edited:

TFred

Losing such a critical election by 11 out of over 20,000 votes makes me sick to my stomach. Especially since nearly all cases of voter fraud are conducted by the side that won this one.

TFred