• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anti-gun libral from europe I think, repost from another non-gun forum

Johnbo

Ok let me break it down for you in doses you may or may not be able to comprehend.

The situation is your think that owning a gun makes you MORE safe in case of a home invasion/robbery

First lets look at the robbers/invaders - they must have an agenda, so lets break that down first

1) They are there to rob you blind
2) They are there to kill you

Only two options unless they wanna put gifts under your christmas tree and drink a little of your milk - but that is not really a far fetched option as you already subscribe to the dumbest notions out there.

So lets deal with #1 first. They are there to rob you.

The ONLY way this will end up with a death is if you introduce guns/vigilantism into the situation - or you would HAVE to subscribe to the idea that they would kill you just for the heck of it (in which case we end up in bad guy agenda #2 again, and we will return to this)

So by you introducing a gun to the equation you have now put your whole family at risk - well done! (robbers usually do not think its a cool idea to add their own execution to any potential conviction)

Situation #2 - they/he/she are/is there to kill you.
If that is the case - there ain't **** you can do about it! You just caught some real real real real real real real real real real real bad luck and got a visit from your friendly neighbourhood torture master/insane murderer.

What you got on your hands is a mild case of paranoia - I am thinking more than likely Hollywood induced as this seems to be where you get your thinking.

Any way you put it - if you add your own gun to the equation you are putting your family at risk - they very foundation of your argument, and you are doing the DIRECT opposite.

just boggles the mind but this is how a lot of them think

yeah I misspelled liberal

Last edited:

fjpro2a

Whew!!!

Simply stated, this person was taught "what to think," not "how to think. The same kind of thing that is going on with our public education system.

Johnbo

its nothing to do with that game. Its an off-topic forum. original thread title was a ttoll about how "20 children are injured everyday by guns" *rolleyes*

arizonaopa

probably not from europe

The original post says that the author of the stupidity is from Europe. Item 1 in the article belies that. The death penalty is very rare in Europe no matter what the offense. The article reads like something from a U.S. based anti-gun organization.