• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Denver Post - City Castle Rock moves to open carry in public buildings and parks

Mike

Site Co-Founder
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_2...w-open-carry-guns-public-buildings?source=rss

SNIP

It is now legal to open carry a firearm in public buildings and parks around Castle Rock.

The Castle Rock Town Council heard several hours of public comment for the second week in a row concerning the repeal of the firearm open-carry ban before its vote.

Shortly before 11 p.m., council voted 4-3 to repeal the ban.

. . .

SpringfieldCarry

Alright! That's the kind of results we can expect when people get involved when it comes to our rights! Now if only we can pass the "Constitution Carry" House bill

Posted via Galaxy S4 with Tapatalk

devildogdiesel0311

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_2...w-open-carry-guns-public-buildings?source=rss

SNIP

It is now legal to open carry a firearm in public buildings and parks around Castle Rock.

The Castle Rock Town Council heard several hours of public comment for the second week in a row concerning the repeal of the firearm open-carry ban before its vote.

Shortly before 11 p.m., council voted 4-3 to repeal the ban.

. . .

was it illegal before cause i visited my inlaws over the new years and i OC'd everywhere which means i broke the law in castle rock?