• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Guns save lives stickers

J1MB0B

You know, the round, orange stickers that say "Guns SAVE Lives". Where can I get some? The only ones I can find anywhere come in rolls of 1000 for $25, which is fine, but they have a Virginia website printed on them.

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
You know, the round, orange stickers that say "Guns SAVE Lives". Where can I get some? The only ones I can find anywhere come in rolls of 1000 for $25, which is fine, but they have a Virginia website printed on them.

I believe they have the VCDL name on them because that's where they originated -- with VCDL. Go to VCDL.ORG and see if you can use that phrase on stickers or magnets for YOUR state.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
That is because the orange ball Guns Saves Lives sticker is protected by copyright laws.

VCDL had the ownership of the design challenged and won.

Permission to use can be obtained by contacting VCDL:
http://www.vcdl.org/contact

Doubt that you can beat our price though - we buy in very large quantities.

Last edited:

J1MB0B

That is because the orange ball Guns Saves Lives sticker is protected by copyright laws.

VCDL had the ownership of the design challenged and won.

Permission to use can be obtained by contacting VCDL:
http://www.vcdl.org/contact

Doubt that you can beat our price though - we buy in very large quantities.

Good to know that it is copyright protected, I was shopping around to have some printed up. You are very right about the price, vcdl.org is selling them dirt cheap compared to what it would cost to print them. Looks like Im getting them from you guys, lol.