Thread: Looks like AZ LEOs went to the same training as METRO.

Looks like AZ LEOs went to the same training as METRO.

Looks like AZ LEOs went to the same training as METRO.

http://photographyisnotacrime.com/20...olved-killing/
    Last edited by 28kfps; 01-31-2014 at 02:02 AM.

Page not found?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Page not found?

Thanks, Try it now.

Much better thanks

"The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Although this:
    You have multiple police officers on the scene and only one person makes the shot. That tells me that other officers at the scene did not feel there was justification to use deadly physical force,” said Torrez.
    and

Seconds later, the video shows Longoria turn his back on the deputies and raise both hands into the air, high over his head. One second later, a lone deputy fired two shots, killing Longoria.
    It takes almost a SUPERHUMAN effort for officers involved in a chase so hyped up on adrenaline that they can barely resist doing violent actions to do the calm, professional, actions which protect the subject and present him for a trial.

There needs to be protocol put in place so that the final 'takedown' is done by uninvolved officers, not adrenalinized, and the chase team needs BY POLICY, and STRONGLY ENFORCED PROCEDURE, to stand down.

THIS, my friends is 'FOR OFFICER SAFETY'. Otherwise, LEOs go to jail and it's not their fault, they have been put into a highly charged situation, and humans, like attack dogs, go into pack mode, into mob-mode.

Why all PDs don't recognize this and MANDATE it I don't understand. Are their superiors STUPID or do they really like getting their men charged with murder?
    Last edited by Maverick9; 01-31-2014 at 05:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick9 View Post
    ...Why all PDs don't recognize this and MANDATE it I don't understand. Are their superiors STUPID or do they really like getting their men charged with murder?
    This is the relevant part:
    Quote Originally Posted by article
    ...the video shows...
    Cops have been killing surrendering people for decades. But getting caught doing it is a relatively new phenomenon, so only now does the training need to be done. It takes time.
    Last edited by MAC702; 01-31-2014 at 11:22 AM.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    This is the relevant part: [ ... ] It takes time.
    Unfortunately time is money lives.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 01-31-2014 at 11:33 AM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

In Short, The adrenaline nonsense "we cannot help but kill innocent people because of the situation we put ourselves in" Is a justification for murder. Non violent people do not sign up to be mercenary's for the State. If it is immoral for me to shoot and kill a home invader that puts his hands in the air and gives up, Then the act of shooting out of aggression, is immoral period. Just doing your "job" is never going to erase the fact that this human shot another out of aggression.