• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Roadblocks to catch a murderer, cooperate with being searched or not.

Do you cooperate with roadblocks if they are trying to catch a murderer?

• Yes, cooperate fully

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Yes, cooperate, but they don't need to open any doors or your trunk

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • No, I refuse to submit to any searches

Votes: 40 64.5%
  • Avoid rodblock, and if stopped simply repeat"Am I being detained?"

Votes: 10 16.1%

• Total voters

Freedom1Man

Well, after arguing that it's meaningless to say that impossible acts may be rights, I might argue that it's equally meaningless to say that impossible acts are not rights.

Or, sure. Either way. :)

I figure it this way, you have the right to do whatever you want so long as it does not harm others and yes infringing on others rights is harm to others.

I also do not have to like your exercising of rights, but I cannot not rationally stop you from the exercise there of (eg merging your DNA with a bird to grow wings or the consumption of pork). If you merge the DNA of a plant/animal with another plant/animal that could not have happened outside of the laboratory and the pollen from your plants causes the ones that I am growing to have those cross genetic traits, then you are causing injury to me. HOWEVER if you were growing blue corn and I was growing white corn and they cross that is a corn only to a corn only cross that is a natural cross that is not an injury.

Gunslinger

I understand and that makes sense.

Except I'm not really sure what anyone has to base this on. That incident? I think it was such an extreme incident its harshly fair to judge an entire state on.

As I tell everyone else... 1) wasn't your town blown up. 2) wasn't your neighborhood the dude was in.

Its easy to sit thousands of mikes away and say "cowards they should be standing up for their rights!". meanwhile people actually in the situation are mourning for their loved ones while waiting for the next bomb to go off.

Leos from all over the state poured in support to find the POS.... hospitals and volunteers from all over poured in to help the victims.

Then you have the other guys that Monday morning quarterback things and make people into victims that they aren't.

Again.... where is the citizens outcry? There isn't as far as I know. You say its because they are cowards (no you didn't use the term but its the premise) or that they forfeited their rights.

Maybe its just they were there and understood that maybe the right to life really is more important then the right to tell the cops to kick rocks without a warrant.

Life... liberty.... pursuit of happiness..... in that order by mistake or maybe intentional?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
BS. Those who were in their houses were far safer than being dragged outside by the Stormtroopers with a mass murderer lurking around somewhere--and trigger happy cops just waiting to be "heroes." This was an "unusual circumstance." The next time will become "usual." The first time it happened to the Jews in Germany, they probably rationalized it the same way. Not so much later on...

Primus

BS. Those who were in their houses were far safer than being dragged outside by the Stormtroopers with a mass murderer lurking around somewhere--and trigger happy cops just waiting to be "heroes." This was an "unusual circumstance." The next time will become "usual." The first time it happened to the Jews in Germany, they probably rationalized it the same way. Not so much later on...

How this happened to Jews in Germany? They were blown up in their town by terrorists and the Nazis went door to door looking for them? Do you have a cite?

I'm pretty sure (might be wrong) the point was to check if the POS was in those houses. Then they were immediately let back in there.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
...I'm pretty sure (might be wrong) the point was to check if the POS was in those houses. Then they were immediately let back in there...

Are you saying this was an acceptable and legal way to do this?

Primus

Are you saying this was an acceptable and legal way to do this?

Im saying the same thing I've said all along... I have no idea what they did or why they did it.

I've seen nothing but some photos.

Did they ask them or demand them come out? Did they then seat h the house? Or just just ask whoever came out? Did they have any reason to believe the guy was in THAT particular house or area?

IF it was a random.... hey you get out im tearing apart your house then negative its not remotely an acceptable method for anything.

I keep asking these same questions but no one seems to be able to answer them.

Fuller Malarkey

It's never "consensual" when the person asking you for something has a gun in his hand. In this case, several thousand guns and tanks.

And for all you "misinformed liberty supporters", those camp guards at Auschwitz were "just doing their jobs". Those people they were starving to death and herding into gas chambers or just walking to a ditch and putting a bullet in the heads.....were grateful. At least none openly bitched while the armed Gestapo was present. How much more proof ya need?

Freedom1Man

It's never "consensual" when the person asking you for something has a gun in his hand. In this case, several thousand guns and tanks.

And for all you "misinformed liberty supporters", those camp guards at Auschwitz were "just doing their jobs". Those people they were starving to death and herding into gas chambers or just walking to a ditch and putting a bullet in the heads.....were grateful. At least none openly bitched while the armed Gestapo was present. How much more proof ya need?

I call bovine excrement. Someone took the blue pill....

The allies were responsible for the death of the most people locked in internment camps than the Germans. You've been reading the Israel approved history for your misinformation.

Fuller Malarkey

The allies were responsible for the death of the most people locked in internment camps than the Germans. You've been reading the Israel approved history for your misinformation.

I don't believe I assigned "total" responsibility to anyone for how people ended up in German concentration camps, now did I?

The point is that the Nuremberg defense doesn't get much positive acknowledgement by those that subscribe to liberty. Nor can the silence of those held at gunpoint indicate consent.

Last edited:

marshaul

Campaign Veteran

I've personally known two individuals who participated in liberating camps (i.e. they were among the first through the gates). Both of these individuals are family, and both I trust implicitly – they were not paid by Israel to lie.

There were certainly deaths due to the unanticipated difficulty of treating hundreds of starved individuals, but it's a mistake to believe those who will tell you that the Germans themselves were not responsible for "most" of the deaths.

Fallschirjmäger

Well, that's just fascinating to hear, really.
Pray tell, whence did this information come? I'd really like to read it for myself, so perhaps you'd be so kind as to provide a link, citation, footnote or reference?

Do you mean the bombings of Auschwitz and Buchenwald?

Last edited:

stealthyeliminator

Primus - the facts are too easy to find for you to keep playing this ignorance game! Learn the facts or GTFO!

It has come to the point that your behavior is trollish!

It is not our responsibility to spoon feed you and give you 1. 2. 3.s on how to comprehend the material presented to you! If you don't care to look for and find and understand the situation and the facts of what happened then you have no business being in this thread any longer! A little bit of conversation without putting in any effort to learn about what happened is meh, whatever, but you are pushing it. We are 4 pages into this thread. If you still can't be bothered to learn what happened, which is entirely on you to do - nobody else here can learn it for you, then get out.

Last edited:

Primus

Primus - the facts are too easy to find for you to keep playing this ignorance game! Learn the facts or GTFO!

It has come to the point that your behavior is trollish!

It is not our responsibility to spoon feed you and give you 1. 2. 3.s on how to comprehend the material presented to you! If you don't care to look for and find and understand the situation and the facts of what happened then you have no business being in this thread any longer! A little bit of conversation without putting in any effort to learn about what happened is meh, whatever, but you are pushing it. We are 4 pages into this thread. If you still can't be bothered to learn what happened, which is entirely on you to do - nobody else here can learn it for you, then get out.

Oh is this how it works?

Someone posts a photo and makes allegations (illegal, unconstitutional, tyranny, outrage, suspension of rights, Nazism) based on said photos.. and that's it. I ASK for info and I'm the troll? Really?

Give me a name. An address. And specific incident. A specific person who was DRAGGED out of a house. A news article with specific person. A link to law suit. Anything.

Instead.. guys post photos and take all kinds of trash about the state and everyone involved in the incident. Guys have the balls to criticize the victims for "letting" police into their house or following their "orders" ( lol we don't even know it was an order!!) To come out. But who are these "victims"? What actually happened? I don't know. I admit that and I'm asking for info.

Hears the deal.... if you can't/don't provide even a scrap of info about a a specific person/incident then your worse then a troll. Its just fear mongering.

Difference is I admit I don't know. When guys ask me my opinion on the incident I tell them i don't have one because I don't know of any details. And it seems neither do you or anyone else.

I'm not going to search for info to prove YOUR beliefs. That's dumb. If you firmly believe it was any of the above then post a link to some actual info to a specific incident. Then we can all hate it together.

Freedom1Man

Well, that's just fascinating to hear, really.
Pray tell, whence did this information come? I'd really like to read it for myself, so perhaps you'd be so kind as to provide a link, citation, footnote or reference?

Do you mean the bombings of Auschwitz and Buchenwald?

Prove that there were gas chambers in the first place.

Second there were Catholics, Gypsies, and homosexuals to name a few besides the Jews.....
http://newsaxonvlad.tumblr.com/post/30929513145/the-truth-behind-the-gates-of-auschwitz-david

Last edited:

Fallschirjmäger

So, you're just going to give up on this point? Not even going to fight to defend your position? Not even a single defense?
The allies were responsible for the death of the most people locked in internment camps than the Germans.

Prove that there were gas chambers in the first place.

Second there were Catholics, Gypsies, and homosexuals to name a few besides the Jews.....
http://newsaxonvlad.tumblr.com/post/30929513145/the-truth-behind-the-gates-of-auschwitz-david
I don't believe anyone has said there wasn't, so why should I bother to contradict your straw man argument?

As to the existence of gas chambers, what sort of proof do you demand?
The testimony of Rudolf Höss, Commandant of the Auschwitz concentration camp?
The testimony of SS-Oberscharführer Josef Klehr?
The other hundred or so testimonies from German Army soldiers made?
Eye witness accounts from soldiers who observed them while liberating the camps?
Eye witness accounts from the prisoners who survived the camps?

stealthyeliminator

Oh is this how it works?

Someone posts a photo and makes allegations (illegal, unconstitutional, tyranny, outrage, suspension of rights, Nazism) based on said photos.. and that's it. I ASK for info and I'm the troll? Really?

Give me a name. An address. And specific incident. A specific person who was DRAGGED out of a house. A news article with specific person. A link to law suit. Anything.

Instead.. guys post photos and take all kinds of trash about the state and everyone involved in the incident. Guys have the balls to criticize the victims for "letting" police into their house or following their "orders" ( lol we don't even know it was an order!!) To come out. But who are these "victims"? What actually happened? I don't know. I admit that and I'm asking for info.

Hears the deal.... if you can't/don't provide even a scrap of info about a a specific person/incident then your worse then a troll. Its just fear mongering.

Difference is I admit I don't know. When guys ask me my opinion on the incident I tell them i don't have one because I don't know of any details. And it seems neither do you or anyone else.

I'm not going to search for info to prove YOUR beliefs. That's dumb. If you firmly believe it was any of the above then post a link to some actual info to a specific incident. Then we can all hate it together.

Yes, that's how it ******* works. We aren't talking about some hardly heard of local event here, were talking about NATIONAL NEWS. If you can't be bothered to learn even the BASICS of the incident on your own without hand holding then gtfo of the thread because there is zero chance in hell that anything you post will contribute to the discussion

WE ARE NOT IN ANY WAY OBLIGATED TO HOLD YOUR HAND AND LEAD YOU TO A POSITION OF LESS IGNORANCE

More than enough has been posted to constitute legitimate satisfying answer to your 'doubt' ( which is not legitimate in the first place )

Primus

Yes, that's how it ******* works. We aren't talking about some hardly heard of local event here, were talking about NATIONAL NEWS. If you can't be bothered to learn even the BASICS of the incident on your own without hand holding then gtfo of the thread because there is zero chance in hell that anything you post will contribute to the discussion

WE ARE NOT IN ANY WAY OBLIGATED TO HOLD YOUR HAND AND LEAD YOU TO A POSITION OF LESS IGNORANCE

More than enough has been posted to constitute legitimate satisfying answer to your 'doubt' ( which is not legitimate in the first place )

More then enough? No links.... no names... a few photos with captions. I guess that's supposed to be enough I guess.

I never doubted there were officers in the neighborhoods going door to door looking for the POS. I never doubted they wanted people to shelter in place. I never doubted people came out of their house to speak with police.

But all the rest is up to speculation until something is out forth as evidence. I'm ok with that because its not me stating anything. I'm not claiming something happened and saying "go find it I posted a photo!!".

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
More then enough? No links.... no names... a few photos with captions. I guess that's supposed to be enough I guess.

I never doubted there were officers in the neighborhoods going door to door looking for the POS. I never doubted they wanted people to shelter in place. I never doubted people came out of their house to speak with police.

But all the rest is up to speculation until something is out forth as evidence. I'm ok with that because its not me stating anything. I'm not claiming something happened and saying "go find it I posted a photo!!". ...

It's pretty darn easy to Google the disturbing footage and actual thoughts from the residents who were there and filming it.

Here's just one site with some (I had to stop watching some of them half-way through because of the chills):

http://poorrichardsnews.com/post/48566461810/america-we-need-to-talk-about-the-boston-lockdown

Last edited: