• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Documentary being filmed about the sikh temple shooting

Law abider

An article in my paper on this documentary. I am pretty sure it will take an aim at guns and violence and how we need gun control. The Sikhs who historically are very patriotic and militant for their cause seem to have lost that touch when they immigrated here.

A documentary is being filmed, showing how Oak Creek responded to the Sikh Temple shootings in that Milwaukee suburb almost a year-and-a-half ago. The film will be part of the PBS series "Not in Our Town," which highlights the efforts of various communities to fight hatred -- especially after they went through a hateful incident. It will have a premiere in Oak Creek in February or March. The Working Group of Oakland has been producing the series since 1995. Over 100 documentaries can been seen on the "Not in Our Town" Web site. Most are no longer than 10 minutes, but some The first one chronicled a series of hate crimes in Billings Montana, and how residents condemned the defacing of a Native American family's house by skinheads -- and how 10-thousand people in Billings placed menorah memorials in their windows after a vandal broke a window at the home of a Jewish family. Producers have been filming in Oak Creek on an occasional basis since the Sikh Temple shootings, in which six worshippers were killed by a gunman who then killed himself.

http://www.piercecountyherald.com/content/wisconsin-news-round-kuester-sentenced-insane-asylum-life

chowda

I am pretty sure it will take an aim at guns and violence and how we need gun control.
...The film will be part of the PBS series "Not in Our Town,"

lol! Ya think? :D

So, how soon before liberal/progressive government funded pBS has "not in our town" series of middle to small towns in wisconsin where urban vermin from chicago and the twincities have moved to colonize them, causing crime rates to dramatically increase? Or "not in our town" for the mexicans that bring their heroin in or keep wages low for working americans in those towns?

I know, I won't hold my breath either. So much propaganda out there, but the kicker is, a lot of it is funded with our own monies.