Thread: Georgia open carry?

Georgia open carry?

Really? NO threads here? Where are all you people at? Where are all the true patriots? This state has a long way to go to recognize the second amendment as written in the US Constitution! Nullification of unconstitutional state laws, the rights of law abiding citizens! Free men don't ask permission to exercise their second amendment God given right to self defense. I know I'm preaching to the congregation, but really I am astonished! Who am I? I am an American Patriot, and I do have some history in the fight. Yes, I have fought many battles in the rights we are guaranteed by our constitution. I Have been jailed and persecuted doing it. Who among you will join me here in Georgia to fight for our God given and "shall not be infringed" second amendment rights? rollingtrouble13@hotmail.com, where the hell are y'all?

Although OCDO is extremely popular, many Georgians seem to prefer our grassroots GeorgiaPacking.Org for "in state" discussions. GCO is semi-partnered with GeorgiaCarry.Org - a political voice for Georgian gun owners.

Many of us exist on both boards, so come around and say, "Hi!".
    Last edited by Fallschirmjäger; 02-02-2014 at 06:37 PM.

Hi

I appreciate your response :-) I moved here from Texas a couple of months ago and was very active in the open carry movement and second amendment rights there. Our constitution and our God given right of self defense is openly being attacked on many fronts here across our country. I am very passionate in protecting our second amendment, as well as all the other rights guaranteed by our constitution. I am a veteran, and took my oath very seriously to defend our constitution. I am honored to become a citizen of the state of Georgia. As a law abiding citizen, I am tired and pissed off that there are forces that would try to take away my and other law abiding citizens God given right to defend myself, my family and property away from me. Not just considering the constitution, the government has no say in a God given right of self defense or self preservation. I am committed to take the fight where ever I am. I stand ready to do this here to the best of my ability.

Quote Originally Posted by rollingtrouble View Post
    I appreciate your response :-) I moved here from Texas a couple of months ago and was very active in the open carry movement and second amendment rights there. Our constitution and our God given right of self defense is openly being attacked on many fronts here across our country. I am very passionate in protecting our second amendment, as well as all the other rights guaranteed by our constitution. I am a veteran, and took my oath very seriously to defend our constitution. I am honored to become a citizen of the state of Georgia. As a law abiding citizen, I am tired and pissed off that there are forces that would try to take away my and other law abiding citizens God given right to defend myself, my family and property away from me. Not just considering the constitution, the government has no say in a God given right of self defense or self preservation. I am committed to take the fight where ever I am. I stand ready to do this here to the best of my ability.
    welcome to ga
    a good site to look at

http://www.georgiapacking.org/forum/...05213bf2837925
    ar15 sbr glock 19 beretta m9
    Proud Lifetime georgia carry member
    nam vet