Thread: It appears Eye95 has a new interest in music....

It appears Eye95 has a new interest in music....

Looks like he went to "BANNED CAMP".

Banned

He may be a clairvoyant. He said a week ago or so he wouldn't be here long.
    Liberty is so strongly a part of human nature that it can be treated as a no-lose argument position.
    ~Citizen

From the cop’s perspective, the expression “law-abiding citizen” is a functional synonym for “Properly obedient slave".

"People are not born being "anti-cop" and believing we live in a police state. That is a result of experience."

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    The "ban" is a temporary five (5) day suspension as a result of an accumulation of infraction points for violation of forum rules.

Will not discuss particulars as those should remain private out of consideration for all.

As a generality, repeated suspensions can result in more stringent actions i.e. permanent ban.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 02-02-2014 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Added
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

I hope there are no pets or small children in the home.
    Liberty is so strongly a part of human nature that it can be treated as a no-lose argument position.
    ~Citizen

From the cop’s perspective, the expression “law-abiding citizen” is a functional synonym for “Properly obedient slave".

"People are not born being "anti-cop" and believing we live in a police state. That is a result of experience."

he was on double secret probation

Would this thread count as a personal attack on eye? How is it relevant to anything other than a HA HA he got banned?

That's what we do now?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

No need to rub salt in a open wound~~I do pray on his return he does not do a repeat.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Would this thread count as a personal attack on eye? How is it relevant to anything other than a HA HA he got banned?

That's what we do now?

I do not see it as a attack~~~the action was brought on purely by himself. After the turmoil he caused as of recent, it is understanding that some take solace in his vacation.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    No need to rub salt in a open wound~~I do pray on his return he does not do a repeat.
    I do not see it as a attack~~~the action was brought on purely by himself. After the turmoil he caused as of recent, it is understanding that some take solace in his vacation.
    I'm confused.... is it rubbing salt in his wound or not?

I understand it was brought on himself he knew it was coming. But doesn't make it ok to make a "ha ha" thread.

"The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

If this thread is thought inappropriate or an attack prohibited, then there is the leetle triangle icon in my display's lower left corner. Making public comment just stirs the pot.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

I understand it was brought on himself he knew it was coming. But doesn't make it ok to make a "ha ha" thread.

I don't believe you are confused.
    ~Citizen

That's what we do now?

Who is this "we" you speak of? You are a spokesperson for nobody but yourself, remember?

And the truth is, you haven't been here long enough to know what the hell 'we" do around here.
    ~Citizen

Rubbing salt is not a personal attack. A personal attack would be making an untrue insulting comment. If it is a ha ha thread then he reaped what he sowed. Seems he did a lot of ha ha posts behind those posting comments not agreeing with YOU! I can see why you are butt hurt, you are just making it worse.

Where were YOU when he was making personal insults on our moderator???
    Last edited by WalkingWolf; 02-03-2014 at 05:13 PM.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

Rubbing salt is not a personal attack. A personal attack would be making an untrue insulting comment. If it is a ha ha thread then he reaped what he sowed. Seems he did a lot of ha ha posts behind those posting comments not agreeing with YOU! I can see why you are butt hurt, you are just making it worse.

Where were YOU when he was making personal insults on our moderator???
    So why even make a comment guys SHOULDNT be rubbing salt in the wound? Then because I agree you have to back off?

Oh well. Its a d bag move to have an entire ha ha thread. I wasn't aware we/you us they them community was a group of high school kids. "Ha ha Timmy got detention!!"

So why even make a comment guys SHOULDNT be rubbing salt in the wound? Then because I agree you have to back off?

Oh well. Its a d bag move to have an entire ha ha thread. I wasn't aware we/you us they them community was a group of high school kids. "Ha ha Timmy got detention!!"

I suspect your apologist got a timeout for attempting to play moderator. There's a lesson in that for you.....unless you opt to go on a similar path of rants and sulks.
    ~Citizen

YOU are the one that keeps jumping up and down bringing attention to this thread. AND again I ask where the hell were you when eye was personally insulting other members, trying to play moderator, and insulting the legitimate moderator?

The thread in my opinion was posted as a information as to eye's absence. Did he take pleasure in it? I don't know, but it is not like eye did not have it coming.

YOU are making matters worse! Stop being butt hurt, and stop keeping the thread alive.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller Malarkey View Post
    I suspect your apologist got a timeout for attempting to play moderator. There's a lesson in that for you.....unless you opt to go on a similar path of rants and sulks.
    Yes, Primus does appear to be trying to pick up where eye left off. Primus you are NOT a moderator, let the professionals do their job.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

And yet our esteemed moderator allows this public flogging to continue...
    Be Safe...RR

Quote Originally Posted by RugarRev View Post
    Not sure why. I reported it as soon as it came up hoping it'd get stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller Malarkey View Post
    Thank you brother I appreciate the heads up. I know you'd miss me if I was gone. I know we are all supposed to toe the line and conform.

Quote Originally Posted by RugarRev View Post
    Not sure why. I reported it as soon as it came up hoping it'd get stopped.

Contrary to popular belief, we do not see all posts in real time.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    The "ban" is a temporary five (5) day suspension as a result of an accumulation of infraction points for violation of forum rules.

Will not discuss particulars as those should remain private out of consideration for all.

As a generality, repeated suspensions can result in more stringent actions i.e. permanent ban.
    The Ban has become permanent.......at his request......unusual.