• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

It appears Eye95 has a new interest in music....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuller Malarkey

Looks like he went to "BANNED CAMP".

Banned

He may be a clairvoyant. He said a week ago or so he wouldn't be here long.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
The "ban" is a temporary five (5) day suspension as a result of an accumulation of infraction points for violation of forum rules.

Will not discuss particulars as those should remain private out of consideration for all.

As a generality, repeated suspensions can result in more stringent actions i.e. permanent ban.

Last edited:

Primus

Would this thread count as a personal attack on eye? How is it relevant to anything other than a HA HA he got banned?

That's what we do now?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

WalkingWolf

Would this thread count as a personal attack on eye? How is it relevant to anything other than a HA HA he got banned?

That's what we do now?

I do not see it as a attack~~~the action was brought on purely by himself. After the turmoil he caused as of recent, it is understanding that some take solace in his vacation.

Primus

No need to rub salt in a open wound~~I do pray on his return he does not do a repeat.

I do not see it as a attack~~~the action was brought on purely by himself. After the turmoil he caused as of recent, it is understanding that some take solace in his vacation.

I'm confused.... is it rubbing salt in his wound or not?

I understand it was brought on himself he knew it was coming. But doesn't make it ok to make a "ha ha" thread.

Fuller Malarkey

I understand it was brought on himself he knew it was coming. But doesn't make it ok to make a "ha ha" thread.

I don't believe you are confused.

Fuller Malarkey

That's what we do now?

Who is this "we" you speak of? You are a spokesperson for nobody but yourself, remember?

And the truth is, you haven't been here long enough to know what the hell 'we" do around here.

WalkingWolf

Rubbing salt is not a personal attack. A personal attack would be making an untrue insulting comment. If it is a ha ha thread then he reaped what he sowed. Seems he did a lot of ha ha posts behind those posting comments not agreeing with YOU! I can see why you are butt hurt, you are just making it worse.

Where were YOU when he was making personal insults on our moderator???

Last edited:

Primus

Rubbing salt is not a personal attack. A personal attack would be making an untrue insulting comment. If it is a ha ha thread then he reaped what he sowed. Seems he did a lot of ha ha posts behind those posting comments not agreeing with YOU! I can see why you are butt hurt, you are just making it worse.

Where were YOU when he was making personal insults on our moderator???

So why even make a comment guys SHOULDNT be rubbing salt in the wound? Then because I agree you have to back off?

Oh well. Its a d bag move to have an entire ha ha thread. I wasn't aware we/you us they them community was a group of high school kids. "Ha ha Timmy got detention!!"

Fuller Malarkey

So why even make a comment guys SHOULDNT be rubbing salt in the wound? Then because I agree you have to back off?

Oh well. Its a d bag move to have an entire ha ha thread. I wasn't aware we/you us they them community was a group of high school kids. "Ha ha Timmy got detention!!"

I suspect your apologist got a timeout for attempting to play moderator. There's a lesson in that for you.....unless you opt to go on a similar path of rants and sulks.

WalkingWolf

YOU are the one that keeps jumping up and down bringing attention to this thread. AND again I ask where the hell were you when eye was personally insulting other members, trying to play moderator, and insulting the legitimate moderator?

The thread in my opinion was posted as a information as to eye's absence. Did he take pleasure in it? I don't know, but it is not like eye did not have it coming.

YOU are making matters worse! Stop being butt hurt, and stop keeping the thread alive.

WalkingWolf

I suspect your apologist got a timeout for attempting to play moderator. There's a lesson in that for you.....unless you opt to go on a similar path of rants and sulks.

Yes, Primus does appear to be trying to pick up where eye left off. Primus you are NOT a moderator, let the professionals do their job.

Primus

Thank you brother I appreciate the heads up. I know you'd miss me if I was gone. I know we are all supposed to toe the line and conform.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
The "ban" is a temporary five (5) day suspension as a result of an accumulation of infraction points for violation of forum rules.

Will not discuss particulars as those should remain private out of consideration for all.

As a generality, repeated suspensions can result in more stringent actions i.e. permanent ban.
The Ban has become permanent.......at his request......unusual.

Status
Not open for further replies.