• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

First Carry-Nooga Meetup, 2/22

Silvertongue

Hi, all. This is going to be our first meetup, and we'd like to make it a good one.

Invite your friends, bring your family, carry if you want and don't if you don't. If you DO carry, be sure it's a properly holstered handgun and that it remains holstered unless a need arises to use it.

We plan to show that we are just ordinary people out for dinner, and we happen to carry.

Saturday, February 22nd, 5:00 p.m. EST

Cracker Barrel Old Country Store

50 Birmingham Hwy, Chattanooga, Tennessee 37419

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Surely hope that you have confirmed by testing the waters that this Cracker Barrel is OC friendly.

Both the Virginia and Pennsylvania Cracker Barrels have ejected OCers and the managers have stated carrying in that manner is against corporate policy. Google "Cracker Barrel corporate policy guns."

Silvertongue

I looked into it, and there seems to be a bit of confusion as to whether it is an outright carry ban or just a no-OC request.

Most of the people there will be CC, but I have gone OC at that location three times with no hassle.

If we get rubbed the wrong way by management, there's a Logan's Roadhouse right down the street that has also been friendly to me.

Appreciate the heads-up.