Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cops decides to film law abiding man

cops decides to film law abiding man

High crime city.

Citizens being victims of thug gang members every day.

Police decide to spend their time and money filming a law abiding citizen.

Banned
    Most of the cops I know would rather do what ramerez was doing .. taking it easy, wait'in for quitting time

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Most of the cops I know would rather do what ramerez was doing .. taking it easy, wait'in for quitting time
    very true.

plus the cop is serving the true interests of the government when he films "trouble makers".

preventing crime isn't a priority for the government.

Lmfao... "ugghh I have a question about the use of hands cuffs are they used as a restraint or as a weapon.... see I know the answer its a trick question.. I already know the answer"

This guy is great.
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Lmfao... "ugghh I have a question about the use of hands cuffs are they used as a restraint or as a weapon.... see I know the answer its a trick question.. I already know the answer"

This guy is great.
    do you really think he is great ?

Quote Originally Posted by onus View Post
    do you really think he is great ?
    Of course. Take it as a compliment

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

This guy is great.
    hand cuffs are a torture device, one of the less offensive devices, but a torture device nonetheless.

99.9% of people arrested are NOT combative or resisting in anyway and they are NOT a threat to officers. However, police still handcuff them.

In my opinion, handcuffs should only be used for felony arrests and/or any case where a subject has demonstrated a specific reason why they should be tied up.

Of course. Take it as a compliment
    cop = testliar

cop = testliar
    Ummm.... its testiliar. Its a play on words. The original word is testifier as in testifying to something. The slight is supposed to imply that officers lie when then they testify so it becomes testiliar. Never heard of a testliar. Wouldn't that just be a cheater?

If your going to say something dumb at least say it right.

Unless you really meant they lie on tests.

cop = testliar
    Wow! I went searching on-line for other uses of the word, it has an interesting provenance. Thanks.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

99.9% of people arrested are NOT combative or resisting in anyway and they are NOT a threat to officers. However, police still handcuff them.

In my opinion, handcuffs should only be used for felony arrests and/or any case where a subject has demonstrated a specific reason why they should be tied up.
    This:

Liberty is so strongly a part of human nature that it can be treated as a no-lose argument position.
    ~Citizen

From the cop’s perspective, the expression “law-abiding citizen” is a functional synonym for “Properly obedient slave".

"People are not born being "anti-cop" and believing we live in a police state. That is a result of experience."

...And now this:

Look at about the 55 second point.

The difference in the two activities?

If that were a real calf, a dozen or more organizations are looking out for it's rights. PETA will rip the harmee's liver out if he hurts the calf.

The guy shot in the back with his hands up has a vague reference to "Due Process". The public is told "move along, nothing to see here" by armed compadres of the killer. The family is told "there's more where that came from".
    Last edited by Fuller Malarkey; 02-03-2014 at 06:28 PM.
    Liberty is so strongly a part of human nature that it can be treated as a no-lose argument position.
    ~Citizen

From the cop’s perspective, the expression “law-abiding citizen” is a functional synonym for “Properly obedient slave".

"People are not born being "anti-cop" and believing we live in a police state. That is a result of experience."

A week after the shoot the shooter is back on the job.

Anyway, it is not the cops money they spend while filming citizens. If I film a cop it is my money.

Ummm.... its testiliar. Its a play on words. The original word is testifier as in testifying to something. The slight is supposed to imply that officers lie when then they testify so it becomes testiliar. Never heard of a testliar. Wouldn't that just be a cheater?

I bet if you could write me a ticket and extort money out of me for the typo of unintentionally missing one letter you would.

I'm glad you know what a testiliar is though. I have a feeling you know all about it.

I bet if you could write me a ticket and extort money out of me for the typo of unintentionally missing one letter you would.

I'm glad you know what a testiliar is though. I have a feeling you know all about it.
    Lol why write you a ticket? Not worth the time or effort.

Watching you try to be funny by bashing and hacking it up so you look real dumb is enough for me.

Wise one once said "when you bash double check your spelling". Might've been Buddha. Or Bruce Lee.

Reasonable expectation of privacy?

Does a lunatic on a public street have a reasonable expectation of privacy? NOPE!
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Is this the "Obtuse Act" week?

From Wikipedia:

"Police perjury (or testilying in United States police slang) is the act of a police officer giving false testimony. It is typically used in a criminal trial to "make the case" against a defendant who the police believe to be guilty when minor irregularities during the suspect's arrest or search threaten to result in acquittal on a technicality. It has broader meanings. It also can be extended further to encompass substantive misstatements of fact for the purpose of convicting those whom the police believe to be guilty, or even to include statements to frame an innocent citizen."

Most of us know what a "Brady Cop" list is, right? Lists of police officers who's integrity is located in the toilet. Some cities have entire squads of "Brady Cops" who can't be trusted to tell the time of day.

http://www.policechiefmagazine.org/m...&category_ID=3

http://bradylist.org/

The consequences are few.

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/articl...bs-1262936.php

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201...e-sheds-light/

It's really hard to believe that someone that tries soooo hard to make "us" believe he is a "pro-fessional" law man, in the know of most things coast to coast, border to border......never heard of a Brady Cop List, and that "testilying" is the "go straight to the top of the list" card a cop can play to get on it.
    Last edited by Fuller Malarkey; 02-03-2014 at 09:16 PM.
    ~Citizen

I have read police reports about myself that were so absurdly dishonest it would be comical if it wasn't so evil.

When I go to court and watch other trials and listen to police I hear so many of the same things.

The public is getting much smarter now though with the video camera and internet being able to expose police and their lies.

Founder's Club Member
    I have read police reports about myself that were so absurdly dishonest it would be comical if it wasn't so evil.

When I go to court and watch other trials and listen to police I hear so many of the same things.

The public is getting much smarter now though with the video camera and internet being able to expose police and their lies.
    This gives me an idea.

What if the legislature required that for many types of police encounters, a copy of the cop's field report, etc. is mailed to the citizen?

Man, oh, man. I'll bet police credibility would plummet. Everyday people who have bought into the police "protect and serve" PR spin machine would get to see first-hand what the cop wrote. Imagine those people then serving on a jury?

Police would be forced to clean up their act on this point.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

About you or DS? Do you have a split personality? Looks like police are doing some exposing of their own.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

This guy needs to get a ******* job... LEO's need to be filmed, but not by bitchy antagonists like this guy. Just asking for trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDEWDjv View Post
    This guy needs to get a ******* job... LEO's need to be filmed, but not by bitchy antagonists like this guy. Just asking for trouble.
    Not all police are bad, but the bad ones will use the antics of a lunatic to justify their corrosive behavior. The person in that video is exactly what police put up as a excuse for officer safety.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

Founder's Club Member
    From Wikipedia:

"Police perjury (or testilying in United States police slang) is the act of a police officer giving false testimony. It is typically used in a criminal trial to "make the case" against a defendant who the police believe to be guilty when minor irregularities during the suspect's arrest or search threaten to result in acquittal on a technicality. It has broader meanings. It also can be extended further to encompass substantive misstatements of fact for the purpose of convicting those whom the police believe to be guilty, or even to include statements to frame an innocent citizen."
    (Bold emphasis by Citizen)
    Musta been a cop or statist that wrote that.

Those "technicalities" are rights!

Let's read that again: "...minor irregularities during the suspect's arrest or search..result in aquittal on a technicality".

Now, lets put it into correct English. "...violations of a person's rights properly resulting in a court throwing out the case because the court will not be an accessory to the violations."

Notice the other affront to the tens of thousands who bled and paid across seven centuries for our rights: "minor irregularities". Violating someone's rights is a "minor irregularity"? Hogwash!!

Supermoderator Mike pointed it out early in the forum's history. When police fail to observe rights carefully, resulting in a criminal evading justice, it is the fault of the police, not the judge. Its the police who let him go. So, with respect to the wikipedia quote, what's really being said is that police are lying to cover up their own mistakes. Nothing more. Nothing so heroic as nobley sacrificing their integrity to ensure a dangerous person is removed from society. Not even anything as altruistic as telling a lie for the greater good. Plain and simple--the liars are lying to cover up their mistakes.
    Last edited by Citizen; 02-03-2014 at 10:06 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDEWDjv View Post
    So only people with jobs should film the police ?

Unfortunately that would disqualify about 152 million Americans right now.

The police appreciate your view point.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast